Does this happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by triassic911, Feb 22, 2009.

Feb 22, 2009
  1. triassic911
    OP

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    I have a bunch of installed games on my 360 hdd (120gb) and whenever I turn off my 360 before going back to the dashboard, the game acts like its not installed anymore. I press Y and gives me the option to install the game again, but under memory, it's there. Does this happen to anyone else? This only happens to me when I turn it off before going to dashboard. If I go to the dashboard and then turn off my 360, it still detects that the game is installed.

2. Gumble

Newcomer Gumble Advanced Member

Canada
    Ya this does happen to me quite bit.
    I can't find anyway of remedying it, although while the xbox suggests that the game is not installed, when I know it is, it still always plays from the HDD rather than the disc.

3. triassic911
    OP

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    You sure? I mean I don't care if it tells me its not installed, as long as the game is playing from the hdd.

4. LordWill072284

Member LordWill072284 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    hey bud - not happening to me at all, I jump to different places and it always says it's installed to the hdd, if I turn the 360 off straight from a game, or jump to the dashboard - very weird thou, would you call ms over it or meh...

5. Gumble

Newcomer Gumble Advanced Member

Canada
    Ya it happens, only on my microsoft refurbished one though. Never happened on the xbox that rrod'd on me.

6. Beast

Newcomer Beast Member

United States
    It happens to me sometimes my elite. Also the Game Library only shows a few games. It only started happening after i downloaded 100 gb of stuff onto it though.