Hardware does the wii u gamepad need a screen protector?

Sammythecat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello,

I was thinking of getting a screen protector for my wii u system. I wanted to ask everyone if they think it is needed. There seems to be slim picking when it comes to them. The main hori one has really bad reviews and all the others i see on amazon have very little to no reviews. I bought a decal girl skin for my system because i scratched the glossy black finish on the console not controller. I am not sure how as i don't abuse it maybe it even came like that never thought a system could scratch so easy. I have always taken good care of my systems so i want to make sure i don't have any other issues with it. I put the controller in a plastic tub while watching netflix the other day but it got hot. I was trying to keep it safe from the cats who sometimes get hyper and jump on the bed where it is. Thanks for any advice you can give and if you think its good to have one can you say what one you use and where you got it so i can know what to pick from.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not use a Screen Protector, instead, I avoid using the plastic stylus when possible and use my Capacitive soft rubber(or close to it) tip stylus.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm confused, what the fuck is this thread asking? For a screen protector or a controller protector?

Also if you have cats that jump everywhere, you're not disciplining them enough, kick them outside or something, don't let them jump on shit.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does it NEED one? Depends on how you treat it. I got one (screen protector by HORI) for mine because I know the kind of abuse I'll end up giving it. It went on real easy, as a matter of fact it wen on better than any other screen protector I have ever tried. I can not tell the difference from when I had it off. It seems to work just fine without any problems.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not use a Screen Protector, instead, I avoid using the plastic stylus when possible and use my Capacitive soft rubber(or close to it) tip stylus.

Can you post a link to where you can purchase a stylus like the one you have? Or one that similar? Thanks.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have this stylus
http://www.targus.com/us/productdetail.aspx?regionId=7&sku=AMM01TBUS
but mine is a older revision where its identical to the picture of the purple one, but black color.

the downside is that its not real easy to scroll using it as it does seem like it has a bit of friction against the Gamepad screen doing so. not enough to ruin it tho.
I use the targus stylus for poke typing and navigation buttons. I use the plastic one for drawing, and i use my finger for scrolling, or fast typing sometimes.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have this stylus
http://www.targus.com/us/productdetail.aspx?regionId=7&sku=AMM01TBUS
but mine is a older revision where its identical to the picture of the purple one, but black color.

the downside is that its not real easy to scroll using it as it does seem like it has a bit of friction against the Gamepad screen doing so. not enough to ruin it tho.
I use the targus stylus for poke typing and navigation buttons. I use the plastic one for drawing, and i use my finger for scrolling, or fast typing sometimes.

Thank you.

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It's not like it need one but I bought one just in case, but more for like not having to clean fingerprints the whole day and it doesn't interfere with the typing/touching at all

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does an ass need toilet paper? of course not, look at the muslims...

the screen protector isn't a must but who wants to destroy their screen by not having one?

this is just common sense... can't even believe this question had to be asked...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/hYkEl-3x92A?si=JSDoEc2QCDOrtimz