Gaming Does the Scene release updated Switch Cartidges XCI?

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Today I bought Super Mario Odyssey and it already has the update applied to it of 1.3 so then I looked at NSWDB for an nfo and it seems the scene didn't release a proper dump. Is there a weird rule where it will get nuked?

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm understanding your question yes most dumps have all the latest updates... it won't be on this website but it is easy to find

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If I'm understanding your question yes most dumps have all the latest updates... it won't be on this website but it is easy to find

I have only seen Super XCI custom made XCI with updates and not official dumps with latest updates.

Snomannen_kalle

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Today I bought Super Mario Odyssey and it already has the update applied to it of 1.3 so then I looked at NSWDB for an nfo and it seems the scene didn't release a proper dump. Is there a weird rule where it will get nuked?
I am not sure if you found the answer you were looking for, but I found this scene release standard from 2019 that talks about this stuff (https://scenerules.org/ states it is the most recent one). It seems that if an .XCI have already been dumped, then new dumps of the .XCI will be considered dupes and will likely subsequently be nuked even if they contain new updates -- updates, they suggest, should be extracted from the cart and released as .NSPs

Reactions: mrgone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP