Gaming Does the K101 Revo still exhibit the save data loss bug?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've read reviews on the K101 Revo and its major (and only, in my opinion) dealbreaker is that dreaded save data loss bug. I asked the Revo team if the bug was still around, and I got the response "For the saving problem, we think it is fixed as we do not hear our customers complain this problem now."

Now that doesn't exactly mean yes, so I'll ask you guys - have any of you experienced save data loss on the latest firmware?

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
im mad now :angry: ....they are lying to you so badly.Since 27-12-2012 they dont care to the customers and they dont fix the save data bug on the revo k101.You can check the date of the firmware files in their website: http://www.kteam.ys168.com/ .The best advice for you dont buy any revo k101 instead buy a android handheld or the gcw zero.

Edit:Im saying all this because i have two useless revo k101 with the firmware bug and i m very tired to wait for the fix.Now i have a nvidia shield and gcw zero im happy with my purchases much better than my revo k101.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a zero actually, a SE model in fact. The buttons are infuriating to use though, so I was considering either a GB Micro and EZ-Flash IV or the K101 Revo. Looks like it's the GBM and EZF.

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, the save bug is massively disappointing. I even paid for the unit up front before release and I was so excited about it. Then came the save issue. A huge black mark against it.

I'd go with your second idea. There's not a lot better than a GBM with an EZ Flash IV. At least that unit allows your games to retain their saves!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone