Gaming Does the 15% trick with Mario Kart work?

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. You may want to use BrickBlocker too. I'm not totally sure though. It should work great.

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@underpressure116
do you mean brickblocker ? mariokart might need the update to run similar to metroid, smg, and brawl. a 15% trick will avoid bricking but then another copy that has been brickblocked will have to be burned to play the game

regionfrii will get rid of the region protection but the update is still a problem and i dont know the answer ;x

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's funny to see it the other way around for once.
americans all asking how they can run the game
tongue.gif

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kedest: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I've never had a question about running a game before today. XD Lucky Europeans. :-P

Noisound: If you've updated recently (as in the new WiiWare update) I believe you do not have to update. If you check the release thread, george1nehme, you should be able to find all the answers.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will get the dual channel issue. You can always use the channel remover, but all that really does is hide the duplicates. That's really the only issue. RegionFrii uses the same exploit as Trucha Signer, but you don't need to actually use Trucha Signer to use it. It's pretty simple.

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kedest said:
it's funny to see it the other way around for once.
americans all asking how they can run the game
tongue.gif

QUOTE(underpressure116 @ Apr 7 2008, 04:30 PM) Kedest: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I've never had a question about running a game before today. XD Lucky Europeans. :-P

Noisound: If you've updated recently (as in the new WiiWare update) I believe you do not have to update. If you check the release thread, george1nehme, you should be able to find all the answers.
nahhhhhhhhhh i wasnt asking how to get mario kart to work and dont have mario kart fever ;P i havent updated my wii since 3.2 first came out online and prefer to stay that way until i read up and wait for more info

this early you will be one of the first to try it. 15% trick has been working for the most part and couldnt hurt to try with duplicate channel remover

spirity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Works perfect on NTSC Wii with D2CKey and 3.2U just use...

Wii Update Remover v1.0 (WiiUR)
To avoid the PAL channel.

and

WiiFrii v2.3b (WiiFrii)
To set region and patch to NTSC mode
biggrin.gif
(use Smart patcher on video mode, needs key.bin)

grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y