Does shipping continue on saturdays/sundays?

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice ok thanks i jut wasnt sure i gues i need to wait another week or so
biggrin.gif

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Once they are in the shipping chain (hub to hub), they will move regardless of date. However, they don't deliver or pick up on weekends.

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
becat said:
I believe in the US, shipping/processing goes on 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. They just don't deliver on Sundays. Unless this wasn't what you're asking.
Ohh thats good to know (I live in the U.S) xD i thought they shut down on those days plus @Trumpet what do you mean by "Hub to hub"?

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
xXVisionZXx said:
becat said:
I believe in the US, shipping/processing goes on 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. They just don't deliver on Sundays. Unless this wasn't what you're asking.
Ohh thats good to know (I live in the U.S) xD i thought they shut down on those days plus @Trumpet what do you mean by "Hub to hub"?
By Hub he means each sorting center your package is sent through before making it to your post office.

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monty Kensicle said:
xXVisionZXx said:
becat said:
By Hub he means each sorting center your package is sent through before making it to your post office.
Ahh nice thanks
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu