Hacking Does PSN not work anymore?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres nothing you can do to get online besides upgrading to 3.60 and giving up any chance for CFW and homebrew

miketh2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can't play my official Madden 11 online??? That SUCKS. It's not worth it, imo, I guess all that work I did for nothing. I'm going to update to 6.0...

miketh2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gameking-4 said:
LOL, exactly sony's plan!

also don't softmod your ps3, that sucks

I know, right.
tongue.gif
Wouldn't have minded if you couldn't go online with pirated games, since I only pirate to test the games anyway.
frown.gif

miketh2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if I factory reset my PS3? Can I get back v3.55??? Found out Madden Online is useless to me when I'm broke and can't pay the 10 bucks.
frown.gif

miketh2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
No. They don't allow downgrading.

You used to be able to purposely fuck it up and use the recovery mode, but now it won't exit recovery mode, so you'll need to send it to Sony (and they'll send it back with 3.60 again).

I can't believe no one has made a mod to do this.
tongue.gif
It seems entirely possible, isn't it?

miketh2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
... I don't even know how to respond to that.

You were told that by updating to 3.60 you'd give up your chance for homebrew and backups.

You did it.

Now you have to WAIT for somebody to hack 3.60.

I thought PSN was free. When I loaded up Madden from my Blockbuster disc, I expected to go online for free, like the Madden 11 on Wii, which I like a lot. But it said I had to pay 10 bucks.
frown.gif
Then I expected PS Home to be cool, but it was so complicated, I didn't know what to do. All I could figure out was how to play Bowling, lol. Going online with the PS3 isn't as good as I thought.
frown.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miketh2005 said:
Rydian said:

You were told that by updating to 3.60 you'd give up your chance for homebrew and backups.

You did it.

I thought PSN was free. When I loaded up Madden from my Blockbuster disc, I expected to go online for free, like the Madden 11 on Wii, which I like a lot. But it said I had to pay 10 bucks.
frown.gif
Then I expected PS Home to be cool, but it was so complicated, I didn't know what to do. All I could figure out was how to play Bowling, lol. Going online with the PS3 isn't as good as I thought.
frown.gif

It's really not that complicated bro. PS Home sucks, the data you download is only temporary and you almost always have to redownload it.

miketh2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
somerandomguyO_O said:
miketh2005 said:
Rydian said:

You did it.

frown.gif
frown.gif

It's really not that complicated bro. PS Home sucks, the data you download is only temporary and you almost always have to redownload it.

It's complicated because I don't know where to go just to enjoy some type of game. All I can seem to be able to do is enter an environment and walk around / go through portals. Not actually enter a game. Or get into any Gameplay.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
miketh2005 said:
Rydian said:

You did it.

frown.gif
frown.gif

You can blame EA for that. You bought the game used/rented it so they want the $10 to make up for the fact they didn't get any money from you buying it. This isn't the case for other games (that aren't recent EA games). EA want your money, not PSN.

Uncharted 2 multiplayer is pretty good, and a lot of people still play it. There's also Demon's Souls which has online features (which make up some of the core game IMO) and Red Dead Redemption is pretty good online too.

miketh2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
miketh2005 said:
Rydian said:

You did it.

frown.gif
frown.gif

You can blame EA for that. You bought the game used/rented it so they want the $10 to make up for the fact they didn't get any money from you buying it. This isn't the case for other games (that aren't recent EA games). EA want your money, not PSN.

Uncharted 2 multiplayer is pretty good, and a lot of people still play it. There's also Demon's Souls which has online features (which make up some of the core game IMO) and Red Dead Redemption is pretty good online too.

Yeah, I have Uncharted 2, too. I don't really like multiplayer shooter games, lol. Mainly because I suck, lol. Maybe Co-op, but no one is ever on co-op on Uncharted 2.
frown.gif

I should get GTA IV. Some Cops and Robbers would be nice.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
Enjoy your pirated games/homebrew. I hope it was worth it, because unless you upgrade to a OFW, you won't get on PSN...and even then you might still be banned.
Somebody's got so much latent anger against people who mod their systems that they didn't read the thread?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Rydian said:
TwinRetro said:
Enjoy your pirated games/homebrew. I hope it was worth it, because unless you upgrade to a OFW, you won't get on PSN...and even then you might still be banned.
Somebody's got so much latent anger against people who mod their systems that they didn't read the thread?

Cool kids only read thread titles

miketh2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Rydian said:
TwinRetro said:

Cool kids only read thread titles

Haha, nice signature. So that was really sarcastic, right? xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-