Gaming Does EU Corpse Party run on Vita?

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just got my Vita and I'm dying ;> to play Corpse Party. While I know that the US version has been confirmed to run on the Vita, the EU version doesn't show up in the PSN Store at all when connecting to it from the Vita and when I use Media Go on the PC I do find the game but it says that it's compatible with PSP only - sooo... does anyone know for sure if it's running or not?

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country
Vitas are region free so i don't see why wouldn't it work, wait for people report it working i guess, but i am guessing its just copyrighting between regions or some other crap.

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have no idea if the US and the EU version are exactly the same or not, but the US version in the US store is listed as working on both PSP and Vita, while the EU version from the German store does state to be only playable on the PSP and hence not Vita compatible... might be that Sony just didn't add it to the list of working games yet or maybe it's really not compatible (for now) - so before spending money on it I'd like to know if anyone played the EU version on their Vita yet.. ;_;

I mean, it doesn't even show up on the PSN store when I'm on the Vita, so yeah.. dunno. :/

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
Perhaps it's just not in the EU Vita PS Store yet. I did read something about PSP games that are not yet on the Vita store: you can use the PS3 to transfer it over to the Vita. Beyond that I have no idea. I rather you not take the risk on this information.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's not on the PSN store, it's not compatible.... yet. Seems Sony rushed the backwards compatibility to get the Vita out to market... we should see PS1 classics and more PSP games added as time goes on.

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sony sneakily added it to the Vita's PSN store last night, so it's definitely compatible now.

I found out tho, that it would have been playable on the Vita before as well, if you'd buy it via PC/PS3 and add it manually to the Vita via the Content Manager - might be useful information for anyone who wants to play a PSP game that hasn't been added to the Vita's library yet. ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over