Hacking Does DX do this with every DSTT shipment?

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its post to do that.

mine i ordered on the 10th but it was shipped on the 13th because they need time to get ur package ready. if u ordered it today that means their still packaging it. it should be more then 3 days

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
somerandomguyO_O said:
It says it shipped as of the right part of the image. But the left part says packaging. Does it mean it has shipped or not?
although they call it the shipment date that is actually the date they received the order, this is perfectly normal and you can rest assured because i've never been let down by DX and i've spent crap loads of cash there
tongue.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When DX says shipped, it usually means that your order has been picked up by the Hong Kong post office, and they can take anything upto a week to ship your order, then once shipped by them you will be giving a tracking number.

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Tanas said:
When DX says shipped, it usually means that your order has been picked up by the Hong Kong post office, and they can take anything upto a week to ship your order, then once shipped by them you will be giving a tracking number.

My experience is the exact opposite.
Most of the wait is always on DX processing (order received, in progress), waiting for suppliers or packaging. The HK post office seems to work really well to Australia at least.

When the tracking number/link is first provided, if I get it early the link does not work. Later the item is 'being processed for delivery to destination' then sent within a day.

somerandomguyO_O: Was your order over $15 US? If not then you will not get a tracking number as it will be sent via unregistered mail. This takes longer and is not trackable.

bowlofspiders

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Count Duckula said:
Tanas said:

My experience is the exact opposite.
Most of the wait is always on DX processing (order received, in progress), waiting for suppliers or packaging. The HK post office seems to work really well to Australia at least.

When the tracking number/link is first provided, if I get it early the link does not work. Later the item is 'being processed for delivery to destination' then sent within a day.

somerandomguyO_O: Was your order over $15 US? If not then you will not get a tracking number as it will be sent via unregistered mail. This takes longer and is not trackable.

The Toptoy cost only $5.88 lol I had to sign when my $2.00 nds pouch came in. Any reason why?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's weird with DealExtreme is 2 years ago, the USPS would drop off the packages at the front door. Now they require for me to sign for it. When I asked them about it, they said I should have always signed for a foreign package. And yet, it's still delivered by the same guy. Hurm.

bowlofspiders

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
What's weird with DealExtreme is 2 years ago, the USPS would drop off the packages at the front door. Now they require for me to sign for it. When I asked them about it, they said I should have always signed for a foreign package. And yet, it's still delivered by the same guy. Hurm.

I don't really like signing for stuff. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there