DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

DSTWO is a DS cart that has been around for years.

You might be thinking of the DSTWO+ that they have yet to announce

It says in your 2nd quote that it plays DS games.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
poor naming choice, the not released yet 3ds mode card from supercard is going to be called the DSTWO+ gotta love their naming team, so imaginative, so edgy, so .....dumb, i really think they should change that name to DSTHREE or somthing before release as that's one of the dumbest naming choices since the "new" 3DS

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
poor naming choice, the not released yet 3ds modecard from supercard is going to be called the DSTWO+ gotta love their naming team, so imaginative, so edgy, so .....dumb, i really should change that name to DSTHREE or somthing before release as that's one of the dumbest naming choices since the "new" 3DS

Think they took a page from Nintendo.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
DSTwo is apparently, according to GBAtemp Wiki.

EDIT: Thanks for changing it, whoever did. No one deserves to waste $40 because of lies.
the original DStwo was a NDS flashcard, nothing at all like gateway, and released before gateway, who knows if the DStwo+ will be, i think at the least its going to be heavily lifted/inspired from/by gateway, but atm there is no release, all im basing that on is that they said 4.x initially, then changed their minds to upto 9.2 once gateway released ultra

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the original DStwo was a NDS flashcard, nothing at all like gateway, and released before gateway, who knows if the DStwo+ will be, i think at the least its going to be heavily lifted/inspired from/by gateway, but atm there is no release, all im basing that on is that they said 4.x initially, then changed their minds to upto 9.2 once gateway released ultra
How is an average noob susopposed to know that? It said DSTwo was a Gateway clone (It didn't say shit about DSTwo+) so I almost bought it.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
How is an average noob susopposed to know that? It said DSTwo was a Gateway clone (It didn't say shit about DSTwo+) so I almost bought it.
unfortunately wiki's aren't the best place to go fact finding as anyone can edit it, whoever wrote that its a clone wast just guessing at best, possibly even just trolling

the dstwo+ may even be all custom made launchers, and just copying the new gateway entry point, i dont think anyone is in any position to call clone just yet

in regards to the DSTWO being a clone, that was just pure BS, the original DStwo is a NDS card, nothing at all to do with gateway :rolleyes:

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night