Hacking Does DIOS MIOS booter have option?

Chadius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to reset my wii every time I want to switch gamecube games or return to HBC, or is there some menu that I dont know of?

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm? what do you mean every time you want to switch games? Are you talking about dios mios booter (the homebrew aplication) or dios mios (the gamecube loader, while you're actually in a game)

If you mean dios mios, then there is a combo press to return you to HBC, press R+Z+S on your control pad. I think thats the combo anyways

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Try enabling the padhook patch from DM booter and then press R + Z + Start to reboot your Wii when you're done playing a GC game. It doesn't work for all games, though, so heads up.

For the record, R + Z + Dpad DOWN = power off, as does the reset button on the Wii.

Oh, and the menu in DM booter can be opened with B on your gamecube controller or wiimote, as the onscreen directions indicate.. :P

Reactions: 2 people

Chadius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean while im playing a game, I cant figure out how to bring the start menu, (so to call it) up.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dios Mios booter and Dios Mios have no in-game menus(that I'm aware of, anyway..), and neither does the official nintendo MIOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hmmm for me it's probably F-Zero X at least in my top 3