Hacking Does Blast Works need some special IOS or something?

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Blast Works NTSC US doesn't work on my system, tried USB Loader, Gamma Loader, Gecko OS and even Disc Channel because I have a modded Wii with WiiKey updated to 1.9s but nothing, it just boots to a black screen.

I brickblocked and converted the NTSC-U ISO to PAL which and tried loading with the disc channel which does the trick for the Japanese Klonoa for me, but it doesn't work for Blast Works.
I COULD try the PAL version which just came out but I doubt that would make much of a difference.

Wii 3.2E with cIOS36-rev10
and I have all the IOSs needed for all games, 002 games like MadWorld and Sonic and the Black Knight work great from the HDD and from discs.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
thats strange because i have that game working fine bro (just the usual ios's cioscorps ect here) seems llike the way your setup it should work if you got it from SOS alot of them have been poop this week avoid that starfox multi as well
wink.gif
hahahaha but i would say its the backup went bad somehow because i have it working from a dvd-r hope you get it all worked out bro
frown.gif

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
guess I'll have to try another copy, but this is from LL and we always have good versions of stuff there.
I'll get the EU one, see if that works later or tomorrow.
But it could be the same thing preventing me from booting Klonoa with softhacks, the game only works on my wii thanks to my Wiikey from what I can tell.

hope I get this working, I want to see what I can create in it, I mean dunno if you guys have seen my Spore stuff but I can get quite creative
smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinigamiKiba

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
i was thinking i also have the video i posted with wad creator (my most recent youtube post) and it actually shows what wads i have installed INCLUDING the ios files so if you wanted to boot ATD and compare or even use wad creator to compare to the ones in the vid...

shows as compatable for gamma as well
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte