Does anyone remembers the Jet Moto series ?

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And i didn't knew where to post it either but yeah. Does anyone remembers those games ? I sure as hell do, i still have my discs for the first two games ! Included below is two of my fave tracks coming from the second game.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have the first Jet Moto lying in my PSX disk stack. I could never figure out how to unlock stuff in that game.

emmanu888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Little known fact. The Greatest Hits version of Jet Moto 2 was not the original version of the game.
In fact it was the Championship Edition which was not supposed to be released at all, but thanks to a mixup in the authoring process, Championship Edition was released.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They werent my type of physics. I'd say I'd be more of a wipeout guy, but I didn't like wipeout until after PS3/PSP

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little known fact. The Greatest Hits version of Jet Moto 2 was not the original version of the game.
In fact it was the Championship Edition which was not supposed to be released at all, but thanks to a mixup in the authoring process, Championship Edition was released.
interesting, I got the greatest hits version inside a ps1 console bundle along with crash 3 and an extra controller

emmanu888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
interesting, I got the greatest hits version inside a ps1 console bundle along with crash 3 and an extra controller

Differences being that instead of having 10 racers on screen, its reduced to four to have 30 FPS instead of 20. Also all the Jet Moto 1 tracks are unlocked from the start meaning there's 20 tracks to play on.

emmanu888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i thought i'd share that, the Arctic Ice level music from Critical Depth also made by Singletrac which sounds exactly the same as Slickrock Gorge in Jet Moto 2.

emmanu888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another info to determine which version of Jet Moto 2 you have.

If the disc has the SCE logo on but no 989 Studio logo on it, you have the original version. Which means only three tracks at start, the game will run at 20FPS and there will be 10 racers on screen
If the disc has both the SCE and the 989 Studio logo on it, you have Championship Edition. Which means all tracks available at start, the game will run at 30FPS and there will be 4 racers on screen.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Another info to determine which version of Jet Moto 2 you have.

If the disc has the SCE logo on but no 989 Studio logo on it, you have the original version. Which means only three tracks at start, the game will run at 20FPS and there will be 10 racers on screen
If the disc has both the SCE and the 989 Studio logo on it, you have Championship Edition. Which means all tracks available at start, the game will run at 30FPS and there will be 4 racers on screen.

Not sure if its better 20 FPS with 10 racers or 30 FPS with 4 racers.
Either way i never heard of the game.

emmanu888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if its better 20 FPS with 10 racers or 30 FPS with 4 racers.
Either way i never heard of the game.

Looking at your flag, you seem to be somewhere in Europe right ? In which case the game is known as Jet Rider and Jet Rider 2. I don't know if Europe got Jet Moto 3 at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyhe5d1WED8 +1