Gaming Does anyone ready Manga on your N3ds?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
That other manga reader doesn't have the one fiction it needs, Zooming. So this one looks promising. And the other one also has very clunky navigation. Took way longer to load a manga than it should have. Will this have any support for standard cbr, cbz, cb7 manga files?

D

Deleted User

That other manga reader doesn't have the one fiction it needs, Zooming. So this one looks promising. And the other one also has very clunky navigation. Took way longer to load a manga than it should have. Will this have any support for standard cbr, cbz, cb7 manga files?

I'm looking into the LZMA SDK. If I can get it to work on the 3DS, all the formats you mentioned will be supported. If not, at the very least .cbz file support (via zlib) will be included at release.

There will also be support for custom themes, and I'm trying to implement a Manga/Comic Downloader similar to the one featured on the current Manga Reader. Not sure when a release will be ready, but my current progress is on GitHub. I could release the source if anyone is willing to compile and try it as it is now.

Reactions: SushiKing and Jayro

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking into the LZMA SDK. If I can get it to work on the 3DS, all the formats you mentioned will be supported. If not, at the very least .cbz file support (via zlib) will be included at release.

There will also be support for custom themes, and I'm trying to implement a Manga/Comic Downloader similar to the one featured on the current Manga Reader. Not sure when a release will be ready, but my current progress is on GitHub. I could release the source if anyone is willing to compile and try it as it is now.
very exciting to hear. You could always release an alpha or beta, for us to test and report bugs and feature requests as well. :)

Reactions: SushiKing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy