Hacking Does anyone know the difference between the Neo Flash XG2 models?

Sinsa234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

NintendoGuy128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Okay cool, thanks bro, but they seem a little sketchy, could you suggest an alternative with RTC support?
I already have an EZ Flash IV for most games.

Sinsa234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only three options i can see. You can try to hunt down an M3 Perfect, which has RTC compatibility, but is getting increasingly harder to find, or buy at all. Or, you could take the risk and buy the XG2Turbo for the RTC. But the easiest way out would probably be just dealing with it. I don't really have a need for RTC support, so I use a 3in1, but that's just me.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I own an XGFlash2Turbo - one of the models before they gave you the easy access to the battery... - and I can tell you these things are not great. You have the ability to back up your saves onto the cart, which is nice, but if the battery didn't die so quickly that probably wouldn't be an issue. The USB drivers only work on Windows XP as well, but that's par for the course on these things.

NintendoGuy128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Believe me man, I would kill for an M3 Perfect, any help on finding one would be appreciated.

Oh, considering the high price then, I probably won't get one an XG2. I hope Krikzz makes a GBA Flashcart with RTC.

www.flashlinker-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rbenda.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There were different types of XG cards on the market and it was very difficult to sort out what kind of software can be used for each model and how they work...some of them: XG2 Flash lite, XG2 Turbo, XG2 Turbo Plus 2005 with usb cable or usb-slim loader....or external writer, recognised as sio bridge processor and/or sio bridge processor 2 but with another type of coloured external writer...etc. in my oppinion you should chose any other card...but not xg card.....different types of software: http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=410

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout