Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
It's unforunantly common if you have suicidal thoughs already these can make it worse since you suddenly get energy to be able to both think about it and have the energy to actually take your life. That's why they sometime are a double edged sword.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sertralin gave me heart issues! My pulse was sometimes as low as 30... that was some dangerious shit.
God damn, how did you survive with a pulse that low?

Reactions: Deleted User

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
God damn, how did you survive with a pulse that low?
It was dips, thankfully it returns back quite fast. But holyshit you get dissy.... and afraid.

How I can describe it first you feel a hard "thump" in your heart. Then you feel light headed and your heart beats really, really hard. You could feel each pounding. It's like that for like 5-10 seconds. It got trigged more often when I was stressed.

The Doctor never had heard about it before, but as soon as I stopped. They disappeared.

D

Deleted-355425

OP
I haven't made anything up, aside from my own subjective feelings about my sex drive.

Are we going to ignore the information I've provided on sexual dysfunction sometimes associated with SSRI antidepressants, the very specific genetic factors involved, the mental factors associated with the aforementioned sexual dysfunction, etc.? I'm starting to think you're not being serious and that I'm being trolled if you're going to say I've literally contributed nothing else.

I do give a fuck about fucking. Most people do, which is why the possible sexual dysfunction associated with SSRI antidepressants can be a real issue for some. I'm not going to apologize for giving a fuck about fucking, because that would be a lie. There's nothing wrong with not being sexually repressed.

Well, I do know what I'm talking about. I have a background in biology, genetic testing is a hobby of mine, and I verified some of the later information I posted using some articles on Google Scholar.

Out of curiosity, why don't you have proper insurance?

You posted one copy and paste sentence after you got called out for talking shit, well done.

Reactions: Dionicio3

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How does it make you feel?

I've never used it but am interested in experiencing it.

I take Citalopram and Zolpiden for a year now.
They help me a lot and get you really high before bedtime, it's funny.

My life has been shitty, but I think it would have been way worse without the meds.
I plan on leaving them once I get better though.

I was prescribed Citalopram (antidepressant of the SSRI class) and it permanently changed my personality for the worse.

I urge anybody who is prescribed SSRI medicines to STOP taking them immediately.

I used to be a very outgoing person who irradiated an aura of likeability and boundless confidence.

Post SSRI treatment, it turned me into a dull, lifeless rock in comparison. My energy changed, i became more introverted and have since been left with crippling social anxiety.

SSRIs ARE NOT WORTH IT. Take it from me.

They're helping me though, I guess it changes from person to person.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
It was dips, thankfully it returns back quite fast. But holyshit you get dissy.... and afraid.

How I can describe it first you feel a hard "thump" in your heart. Then you feel light headed and your heart beats really, really hard. You could feel each pounding. It's like that for like 5-10 seconds. It got trigged more often when I was stressed.
Wow, that really must suck, at least it's not for long periods of time

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been on 2 different kinds. First one (escitalopram) worked pretty well as a solution to the dysfunction that comes with a diagnosed mood disorder. Definitely didn't get me feeling jolly or 'colourful' though so unless you need it don't bother.
Current one (citalopram) has been quite bad for my mania but I know that's not the case for everyone.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No but my friends cat does

JuGfpBG.png

D

Deleted-355425

OP
Usually you will be prescribed anti depressants for a fixed amount of time in hope that you habituate to life after you have been on the meds,you should have the ability to cope with life easier.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Yes. I used to get panic attacks. If you've ever had a panic attack, you'd know how much hell those are. I used to wake up with them sometimes. I also had severe anxiety, and was paranoid easy.

After I started taking anti depress last yearish, the anxiety went down by around, I dunno 40%, and I'm less paranoid. I rarely have any panic attacks. As for side effects, eh, I end up with a stomach ache once in a blue moon after taking them, no real side effects. I also cannot drink any alcohol anymore, which sucks. :P

But ya, see a therapist if you wanna try anti depressants, they can fuck you up, if you try the wrong kind, or get the wrong dose.

I have similar symptoms to those. I'll check with a doctor then.

I would recommend against it. The pharmaceutical industry is terribly corrupt, and there are many instances throughout recent history of companies fabricating scientific studies and continuing to push products they know to be ineffectual, even causing severe side effects like cancer or the very thing they were meant to prevent right up until (if) they get sued. I think the fact that depression is a disorder, meaning it's not objectively identifiable through physical tests, has allowed companies to foster this subconscious idea in people that antidepressants are for anyone who wants to be happier in general. I hope I don't need to express how dangerous that is.

But just because so many companies lie doesn't mean every single one does, and even if they did, it's technically not impossible that you could see some improvement in your quality of life by taking an antidepressant, but as someone who has suffered from deep depression for most of my life as well as being someone who has NOT done extensive testing of commercial antidepressants (though I have taken Prozac in the past), my recommendation would be to focus on fixing the things in your life that actively make you sad rather than taking medication from people who would just as soon give you cancer for a nickel than help you. Exercise seems to do wonders as well, so try that.

That's sounds awful but I'm just willing to risk it if it can improve my life by being a bit pessimistic and more optimistic, though, it's entirely dependable from what I've read.

It's unforunantly common if you have suicidal thoughs already these can make it worse since you suddenly get energy to be able to both think about it and have the energy to actually take your life. That's why they sometime are a double edged sword.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sertralin gave me heart issues! My pulse was sometimes as low as 30... that was some dangerious shit.

I admit I've had suicidal thoughts and if it pushed me to actually commit it I don't know how I'd react.

VzUh

you are now reading my custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
for personal experience, I say not. that shit not fixed anything, and gave me lots of troubles

I know, this is not a extense explanation, but It's my experience. Take it or leave it.

D

Deleted-355425

OP
I have similar symptoms to those. I'll check with a doctor then.

That's sounds awful but I'm just willing to risk it if it can improve my life by being a bit pessimistic and more optimistic, though, it's entirely dependable from what I've read.

I admit I've had suicidal thoughts and if it pushed me to actually commit it I don't know how I'd react.

All the Doctor will do is asses you, try you on one type for a month or two and if you don't get along with it or the side affects are our weighing the positives then he will reduce the dose until it's out your system and try another type until you find one that works for you. If you try one and it does nothing and have no side affects he will increase the dose and you go from there. The first week of taking any will make you feel fuzzy but that soon passes. No harm in trying anti depressants. People will take cocain and drink excessive amounts and tell you prescription drugs are the anti christ. Don't sweat the small stuff.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, if you try my mindset when I was suicidal in my very early teens is that suicide is a pathetic and a wuss way to go, since I know it would hurt someone. Like did I seriously have enough issues to warrent a suicide?
It took sometime to get to that conclusion but it helped.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been on 2 different kinds. First one (escitalopram) worked pretty well as a solution to the dysfunction that comes with a diagnosed mood disorder. Definitely didn't get me feeling jolly or 'colourful' though so unless you need it don't bother.
That's the one I take. It works ok.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.