Does anyone have a Xenoblade Chronicals save?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by skystealer, Jul 26, 2012.

Jul 26, 2012
  1. skystealer
    OP

Member skystealer Muah~

United States
    I go to my friends house and was playing Xenoblade at a friends. First I copied my save to his Wii, no problems there. Before I left, I moved my save from his Wii to my SD Card. I come home, put my SD Card in my Wii, and the Xenoblade icon had a ??? on it. I tried to copy it over, and the Wii tells me "The data may have not been copied." Meaning it was corrupted when I moved it over. ._.

So I'm wondering if anyone has a Xenoblade save right before the battle of the Tentacle Mechon. Better than starting completely over.

2. gameandmatch

Member gameandmatch GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I do but it's the new game+

edit: mine is the pal version. Also is your friend's wii modded? If it is, it could be that he had the pal version. If your wii isn't modded it will not see the save file due to it being from a different region.

1 person likes this.
  3. SixSenseEagle

SixSenseEagle Newbie

I got the same thing lol

and (Skystealer) which one do you have Ntsc or Pal? cuz I got Pal

4. skystealer
    OP

Member skystealer Muah~

United States
    I have the NTSC version of the game.

5. SixSenseEagle

SixSenseEagle Newbie

Dang lol

6. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    If your Wii is hacked, you should be able to use the PAL saves on the NTSC-U game by using a Savegame Manager.
    Sometime you can just copy them in the correct folder, and sometime you need to hex edit the game ID. (someone can do it for you).

I have 20 different saves of my Xenoblade (PAL) which I kept while playing it.
    I'm not sure where is located my first backup, but I think it's a lot later than what you need, sorry.