Does anyone else have this problem with SCDSTWO?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Zenvo, May 27, 2010.

May 27, 2010
  1. Zenvo
    OP

Newcomer Zenvo Newbie

United States
    Well I recently received my SCDSTWO, and I really like it. But, for some reason, some of the apps such as Picto Chat and DS Download play, on my DSiXL, won't work when the supercard is in. Is there any way I can fix this? Both screens basically go white =/

Also, I tried using the realtime save and it saves just fine and all, but on The World Ends with You, when I load that save file, the game music starts freakin out. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there any way to fix it?

Lastly, is there a way I can host Normal matches on Mario Kart DS on my SCDS2? If i choose the option to Host with players without a Mario Kart cartridge, then others can link up to me just fine, but when I choose the option to Host with players who HAVE Mario Kart, the other player's DS does not detect my signal. Any suggestions?

2. clstirens

Newcomer clstirens Newbie

United States
    I've had an issue where on some games loading a real time save causes serious sound errors.

on Super Mario 64DS I have the same issue when using slowdown, and then switching back to full speed.

3. raep

Newcomer raep Member

Puerto Rico
    Pictochat and dsdownload work perfectly on my dsi. Will be getting an xl soon so ill let u know how that goes.

4. Zenvo
    OP

Newcomer Zenvo Newbie

United States
    so no one has a solution? ]:

5. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Well, I only have one solution to the sound problem, and that is just wait for a while and the distorted sound should be gone. Or try moving in the game to a place that has a different kind of BGM.