Does anyone drive a motorbike or for fun?

Star-scream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah it is dangerous cus most of the time I have stupid assholes try to open there car door on me but I love it and I drive safe well try to and when I want to mess around I go to a track

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Drive a motorbike"?

Anyway been around bikes my whole life (parents and their friends were and still are into their bikes, riding, fixing and building. Equally most bike shows I end up at do seem to mostly be composed to ageing types). I do not really feel the need to own a vehicle right now, though there have been some seriously tempting offers on bikes*. Probably should have got a license when I was still a spotty teenager though rather than putting it off as it looks like I would have an easier time deciphering a language I have never seen than figuring out current UK bike license, insurance regs and my position within it all.

*it seems the proper response to "new bike, new fancy tools or new computer" is fritter away the money on whatever.

Reactions: Star-scream

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Entire life, got my first dirtbike when I was 3 XD. Fun as hell . Getting more into cars now though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc