Homebrew Does anybody know a solution to this error?

Kaen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also posted this on the Nintendo WFC forum a few days ago, but nobody there could figure it out. So I came here because I thought I might've just posted it in the wrong place.
yo.jpg

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
DS uses old WEP encryption for its wifi connections. It does not support the modern WPA2 that most routers use. You will need to configure the router's security to WEP. In doing so, that access point's network speed will also be capped at 54 Mbps.

Kaen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS uses old WEP encryption for its wifi connections. It does not support the modern WPA2 that most routers use. You will need to configure the router's security to WEP. In doing so, that access point's network speed will also be capped at 54 Mbps.
Can't you use an insecure connection too?

Kaen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I've made a very careless mistake of DNS Server code in IP address on Manual set up. I successfully connected, but then it crashed, I think. I tried connecting to a match in MKDS, but then it just stopped on the loading screen.
15468790618111143337613.jpg

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I've made a very careless mistake of DNS Server code in IP address on Manual set up. I successfully connected, but then it crashed, I think. I tried connecting to a match in MKDS, but then it just stopped on the loading screen.
View attachment 154454
You have to clear your friend code data and and friend roster, or else it'll crash

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1