does aliens watch youtube

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is said fighting games are somewhat like chess in that most things are predicting your opponent's next however many steps, with the addition of an input test and memorisation.
To that end even if I know some fighting games I don't know this one, and many won't as it is brand new, so I am in some ways struggling to see what is impressive there.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is said fighting games are somewhat like chess in that most things are predicting your opponent's next however many steps, with the addition of an input test and memorisation.
To that end even if I know some fighting games I don't know this one, and many won't as it is brand new, so I am in some ways struggling to see what is impressive there.
But do aliens watch youtube tho? :mellow:

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The radio station i listen almost everyday is the most listened in Canada. There will be a space mission soon (i dont know their goal) and Canada will be heavily involved. Well the radio station i listen will be the very first canadian station to air in space

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The radio station i listen almost everyday is the most listened in Canada. There will be a space mission soon (i dont know their goal) and Canada will be heavily involved. Well the radio station i listen will be the very first canadian station to air in space
*to wave in space.
Post automatically merged:

Nah. They go to Reddit :tpi::rofl2::)
Thought Aliens went in trucks.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love slipknot duality soon cover will make

I have that.