Hacking does 1.1.3 even fix games?

Shinobi_3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am tryin to update my firmware but it always says unknown device, so, does the latest firmware fix some of the newer games?

if it does, what games get fixed? if not, what does it fix?

pbolmstedt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shinobi_3 said:
i am tryin to update my firmware but it always says unknown device, so, does the latest firmware fix some of the newer games?

if it does, what games get fixed? if not, what does it fix?
1.1.3 is a significant compatibility improvement. It fixes, among other things, games that need the "old arm7 fix": http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/DSX_compatibility_list As you can see, it does not fix games that need the "new arm7 fix".

Shinobi_3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, is there any way to update? it wont let me it says unknow device, and its the only thing plugged in etc etc

Shinobi_3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i have a couple and all of them was the same error. i switched to 5 different usb ports.

i just fixed it, i looked under device manager and saw there was 2 usb mass storage devices, i disabled one of the mass storage devices then my ds-x was detected by the program

edit
after updatin my firmware i did some of my own edits to some roms, and now blood of bahamut and kingdom hearts works on my ds fatass, but made in ore and mario luigi rpg 3 both lock up at certain parts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey