Not open for further replies.

InfoFront

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought a new Gateway from a cheap Chinese seller and it's DOA. No LEDs will come on, and it fails all diagnostics. They want me to ship it back to China for a replacement. It took like 3 weeks to get here, so if I get it replaced, it will be a good 6+ weeks, so I went ahead and ordered another one from modchipsdirect (works great!).

So, long story short is that I'm selling the broken one. I know that a lot of these DOA cards just have bad soldiering jobs, etc. so I figured someone can make use of it, and I'll be able to recoup some of my money back. I have no idea if the blue one works, but I can include that too. If you have good forum reputation, I'll send first.

Reactions: Margen67

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everyone needs to hit the report tab on first thread and report it so it can be deleted

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why not send it back and get a working one that you can sell ? If you have a working one now, would be a better choise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it