OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, we as humans technically own our fluffy friends...but that's not what I mean. Sometimes you're eating a cookie, and your dog just pleads with you, looking at you with those adorable eyes...and...darnit you just can't resist, and you're entirely compelled to give that fluffy boi the cookie for being so cute. Or sometimes, at the dead of night, when you're fast asleep...something paws at your face. The cat is meowing, impatiently demanding to be let outside. You have to get out of your comfy bed, stumble to the door, and let the cat out...except now he doesn't want to go outside, and instead stole your spot on the bed.

Can you resist your pets being cute? Do you have that kind of willpower? Or do they own you and your actions?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have zero will power. When my fluffy white kitty would meow at the fridge he would get anything he wanted; cheese, ham, milk - you name it. When I would eat pizza he would get at least half of the toppings. I used to share ice cream with him (which was silly considering where cats lick). For years after he passed I would think about him and tear up.

My schizophrenic brother named him - so he was called Fuhrer. Plz don't judge. Rip in peace white kitty.

Reactions: Chary

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
About what you say about cat waking you up
Sometime i sleep with my kitty
And the door is always closed
If my kitty wants to go outside, she doesnt wake me up
She wait for me to wake up naturally
But when she hears me stopping snorring
Then, she keeps meowing at me
Until i open the door

I have zero will power. When my fluffy white kitty would meow at the fridge he would get anything he wanted; cheese, ham, milk - you name it. When I would eat pizza he would get at least half of the toppings. I used to share ice cream with him (which was silly considering where cats lick). For years after he passed I would think about him and tear up.

My schizophrenic brother named him - so he was called Fuhrer. Plz don't judge. Rip in peace white kitty.

When i eat a bowl of ice cream, i let her lick the leftovers

Reactions: x65943

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dog kinda does own me. I just can't resist since he's my first dog and I've had him since he was just a pup at like 2 months old. I always have to give him some of my food cuz he just waits so patiently for me to finish. I'd feel bad if I didn't.

I think we all are guilty of spoiling our pets. But it's not a bad thing. Happy dog means happy owner

Sent from my toaster running rebug

Reactions: Chary and x65943

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hell no, my dog knows who’s boss. Though I sometimes wonder what she thinks I do with her poop :D
What I always wondered is why are they digging hole?
To bury treasure?
like poop and bones?
uselesss things like that?

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What I always wondered is why are they digging hole?
To bury treasure?
like poop and bones?
uselesss things like that?

I also wonder why mine thinks lying across my chest, sticking her nose in my eye and then staring at me nose to nose until I open my eyes is an acceptable way to wake me up :D She is cute though.

E36990D2-C765-42D0-8C09-E53CB7629ED8.jpeg

Reactions: Noctosphere

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I also wonder why mine thinks lying across my chest, sticking her nose in my eye and then staring at me nose to nose until I open my eyes is an acceptable way to wake me up :D She is cute though.

View attachment 121716
awwww soo cute
breed?

djnate27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact of the matter is: they do believe they own us and when was the last time they offered to pick up our feces or clean up behind us?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The fact of the matter is: they do believe they own us and when was the last time they offered to pick up our feces or clean up behind us?
My dog has helped several people when painting and... it is polite company so better to not discuss their eating choices.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

My cat tried to lick my ass once.

On another note, I'm pretty sure that cats have owned humanity for millennia, we provide them with everything they need and they give us a few cuddles back. One of us is getting screwed here, and I'm not sure it's the cats.

... Not that I don't like it when my cats cuddle up against me.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My cat tried to lick my ass once.

On another note, I'm pretty sure that cats have owned humanity for millennia, we provide them with everything they need and they give us a few cuddles back. One of us is getting screwed here, and I'm not sure it's the cats.

... Not that I don't like it when my cats cuddle up against me.

That is only the lazy, shiftless and pampered cats of today.
Time was they used to keep the rodents from our food stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up