Do your microsd show wear and tear?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by thousand1, May 20, 2007.

May 20, 2007
  1. thousand1
    OP

Newcomer thousand1 Member

Barbados
    after a while of updating games i find it hard to put it in place so i use my fingernail to push it in so it gets in position. and i realize today a lil bit of the plastic wear is showing (top of the microsd). i was wondering any of you guy's microsd are showing some wear. i know it's minor but i never knew something that cheap would be actually cheap.

2. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    Mine isn't, but I don't take it out often.

- Sam

3. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    My microSD has [​IMG]
    I was trying out my brand new R4 microSD reader. The fit was really tight, and the microSD has visible marks where I forced it in [​IMG] The reader didn't work in the end

4. Xeijin

Member Xeijin GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Same here, they've gone a bit white at the corners, I think it might have more to do with the way I whip it out of the reader, in my excitement at trying the latest game/homebrew I have stuck on it [​IMG] But hell the kingstons are so cheap from Dealextreme I bought like 3. So its all good [​IMG]

5. fli_guy84

Member fli_guy84 GBAtemp Fan

Malaysia
    Yeah, some here. Some minor wear at the front part of the microSD (opposite the connector pins).

6. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    It sound be fine unless you completely wear the front out [​IMG]

7. 4ppleseed

Member 4ppleseed GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    EV4 lite really kills it. Very difficult to remove and it feels like I'm gonna snap the card all the time.

8. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    same here, my micro sd card is while on the corners now from me pulling it up with my nails lol, and not to mention my ez flash iv is cracked now, there is a crack on where the right hand side, the part where you can see through, its on the left hand side of the see through square part, i i pressed down too hard prying the micro sd out i guess, it still works but there is a crack running the top where the screw is to where the part where you can see through it ends, so my ez flash iv snapped/cracked before my micro sd lol.

9. TheBlueStylus

Newcomer TheBlueStylus Advanced Member

United States
    Little bit on mine, really easy for me to get it out of the Ez4 Lite...