Hacking Do your microsd show wear and tear?

thousand1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
after a while of updating games i find it hard to put it in place so i use my fingernail to push it in so it gets in position. and i realize today a lil bit of the plastic wear is showing (top of the microsd). i was wondering any of you guy's microsd are showing some wear. i know it's minor but i never knew something that cheap would be actually cheap.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My microSD has
frown.gif

I was trying out my brand new R4 microSD reader. The fit was really tight, and the microSD has visible marks where I forced it in
ohmy.gif
The reader didn't work in the end

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
The R4 MicroSD reader makes my carts show wear...

Same here, they've gone a bit white at the corners, I think it might have more to do with the way I whip it out of the reader, in my excitement at trying the latest game/homebrew I have stuck on it
smile.gif
But hell the kingstons are so cheap from Dealextreme I bought like 3. So its all good
smile.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EV4 lite really kills it. Very difficult to remove and it feels like I'm gonna snap the card all the time.
same here, my micro sd card is while on the corners now from me pulling it up with my nails lol, and not to mention my ez flash iv is cracked now, there is a crack on where the right hand side, the part where you can see through, its on the left hand side of the see through square part, i i pressed down too hard prying the micro sd out i guess, it still works but there is a crack running the top where the screw is to where the part where you can see through it ends, so my ez flash iv snapped/cracked before my micro sd lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-