i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you know that Hot is Gross backwards?
zGqnP9T.png

This is just one marvel that I have learned by following the tenets of Scientology. Ask questions here. I will PM you payment options, and once I have confirmed the funds are in my account I will answer you.

Be prepared, enlightenment is not cheap, bring $$$$$

Reactions: VinsCool

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a Yil thread?
No. Yil threads are always posted in general/off-topic, and banished here by staff.

As for my post, I knew where it belonged from the start.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Scientology is worse than Christianity. I am fairly certain mysticism will become a field of study someday So these religions can f*** off.
1) The world is not a hologram as there are existence beyond spirits So this statement is a huge hipocracy.
2) Gravity is not some evil illusion. It ignite stars and binds the world together, amongst many other things.
3) It doesn't even matter where we came from cause even things to our greatest imagination is still insignificant.
4) Nobody exist on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everyone is going to die.

EthanAddict

An investment to nothingness
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
Scientology is worse than Christianity. I am fairly certain mysticism will become a field of study someday So these religions can f*** off.
1) The world is not a hologram as there are existence beyond spirits So this statement is a huge hipocracy.
2) Gravity is not some evil illusion. It ignite stars and binds the world together, amongst many other things.
3) It doesn't even matter where we came from cause even things to our greatest imagination is still insignificant.
4) Nobody exist on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everyone is going to die.

1) Nope, no spirits anywhere
2) Gravity doens't ignite stars, chemical reactions of H2 and H3 make it all possible
3) Well spoken
4) It is matter of time till we become worm food

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1) I believe in Mysticism and that it should be treated with some respect. They use very different mechanics but as I had some experience with them we just need to figure out its logic.
2) Gravity also compressed the earth's core into solid which is responsible for the magnetic field. And it counters spatial expansion which is then supposedly driven by dark energy.
3) Some religion just have to make human look really important.
4) What are you talking about.

EthanAddict

An investment to nothingness
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
1) I believe in Mysticism and that it should be treated with some respect. They use very different mechanics but as I had some experience with them we just need to figure out its logic.
2) Gravity also compressed the earth's core into solid which is responsible for the magnetic field. And it counters spatial expansion which is then supposedly driven by dark energy.
3) Some religion just have to make human look really important.
4) What are you talking about.

1) I do respect your choice to follow that religion
2) It is part of the physics, but without the nuclear energy, life wouldn't exist
3) All do
4) Everyone isgoing to die -> become worm food

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1) I do respect your choice to follow that religion
2) It is part of the physics, but without the nuclear energy, life wouldn't exist
3) All do
4) Everyone isgoing to die -> become worm food
1) I appreciate that, But I was talking about studying super natural events. I had some negative experience with witchcraft (since they Also attaract other things) and Sprituality saved me. As of right now I view them as phenomeons driven by mechanics not yet understood (as with our existence Though ours is better understood)
2) Implosion. The initial fusion was forced by The star's massive mass (they Also involve beta decay as protons turns into neutron to form H2 and H3 before becoming He4. If you balance it out two thirds of The quantity is used), The pressure Also triggers nuclear fission to become red giants. On The other hand micro stars Could be a good alternative to existing nuclear reactiors.
Also lives can exist without sunlight Though their impact on geography is very considerable.
3) Not all. Many ancient religions revere animals and treat men as lesser beings.
4) But worms will die as well.

Last edited by Yil,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn