Do you support cannibalism?

madmk

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess so. It depends on the context of course. If you're stuck in the wilderness, and there's no other food sources available, I guess it's ok to nibble on the weakest member of your party.

I wouldn't be against it as a form of punishment too. Say if someone does something really bad, it would be fair if the whole town ripped off their flesh and ate them alive.

And then there's the case of zombies. It's ok for them because they don't even understand what they're doing. They just do what comes natural. But then I guess that begs the question of if it's really cannibalism. Are zombies still classed as human? But I guess you never see zombies eating other zombies. Maybe zombies are against cannibalism?

Anyway, yes I guess I do support cannibal rights. We are living in a democracy. Free speech and all that. Who am I to say what's right and wrong? If women can vote, then why shouldn't people who choose to eat other people have the same rights?

lol, an expert in this field.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, yes I guess I do support cannibal rights. We are living in a democracy. Free speech and all that. Who am I to say what's right and wrong? If women can vote, then why shouldn't people who choose to eat other people have the same rights?
Oh man! That's the craziest rational I've ever heard! Free speech and women's suffrage are things individuals can do. Cannibalism requires doing something extremely invasive (eating them) to someone else. I'm assuming your whole post is a joke and you are a comic genius.
rofl2.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cannibalism happens every day, animals eat each other, and girlfriends eat their boyf--- getting offtopic here.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
I say if we eat animals then why feel bad about eating other humans ?
All life came from the same source. The only reason we do what we do is not because its right or wrong. We just do what feels good.
And if you feel sick about those people eating the babies then why don't you feel bad when you eat lamb ? they are babies as well.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All life came from the same source. The only reason we do what we do is not because its right or wrong. We just do what feels good.
And if you feel sick about those people eating the babies then why don't you feel bad when you eat lamb ? they are babies as well.
Shut up...just shut up.

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Cornish game hen = baby chicken. Lamb on the grill is awesome. Veal needs to breaded and served with mushrooms and lemon. Jesus eats schnitzel too.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand

Stop taking stuff out of context i don't mean to stereotype but i am guessing your a vegeterian.

Animals are not capable of complex thoughts and feelings, plus many animals unless they are insects/arachnids/fish species, do not eat there own kind unless they are dying of starvation.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...
unsure.gif
I don't know yet. I kinda support it, but then again, it's kinda gross and inconsiderate. I'll get back to you after I come to a conclusion.

BTW, this thread needs a poll.

...or it needs to die.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0