Gaming do you play with your headphones in?

with or without headphones?

• with.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • without.

• i've never tried using headphones.

• doesn't make a difference to me.

• Total voters

XXNatus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried playing with headphones a couple of times, the wires kept getting in the way and soon became a major annoyance.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I hardly ever play with sound...I don't really why though :T

I think it's because I don't carry my headphones with me and I'm too embarrassed to turn the volume up in public places. So I just got used to playing without musics.

But in the times that I do play with sound, I have to say that it does enhance the game (most times).

missfabb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
I do sometimes. But most of the time I don't put them on for 2 reasons:
1) I'm lazy
2) My ears hurt after using them for too long
yeah i noticed that after like an hour of animal crossing. lol i guess just keeping the volume at maximum without headphones will suffice.

QUOTE(tinymonkeyt @ Mar 18 2010, 12:12 AM) Nope, I hardly ever play with sound...I don't really why though :T

I think it's because I don't carry my headphones with me and I'm too embarrassed to turn the volume up in public places. So I just got used to playing without musics.

But in the times that I do play with sound, I have to say that it does enhance the game (most times).
aww why embarrased? if i was in public i'd be blasting my game music lmao. unless it was somewhere inappropriate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.