Gaming Do you play games all the way through?

bouzekry

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
well i take my time playing RPG games all the way trought specially when they are good (ff3, puzzle quest, playing luminous arc now), if i don't get into it in the beginning of the game i just ecape it, the games i don't play trought are fun games that i like playing from time to time like touch dart , picros, 42 all star classics ...

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tend to play 1 game at a time, but there are very few that have kept my interest long enough for me to finish them. When I do come across a game that I absolutely love (Hotel Dusk comes to mind), I'll play it for hours at a time until I reach the end.
You said it better than I could have, this is the same with me (Hotel Dusk is an amazing game)

- Sam

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I try to finish the games I love all the way through. But level 9 on Glory Days 2 is starting to piss me off
mad.gif

evadwolrab

Trophies
XP
Country
I try to finish the games I love all the way through. But level 9 on Glory Days 2 is starting to piss me off
mad.gif
I was about to mention Glory Days 2!

It's very rare that I actually finish anything, especially on DS. It's usually only PC games I finishe 'cus I'll be sitting at my PC and get bored of the internets and turn a game on.

But Glory Days has really kept my attention, I just keep coming back to it. I should finish it today - 75% through it now.

Spartan, if lvl9 is the one where you're a plane against other planes for the first time, concentrate on the planes mainly and everything else is just a bonus - just keep chipping away at all their planes until they're gone then bomb the crap out of their tanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1