Country
United States
Reactions: VinsCool

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do this on my phone with droidsound-e. No need to download plugins, just install the app and you are ready to go. :P
I'm aware of that, but more people have computers than android phones, and is only on android from what i know.:mellow:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never heard of this one, i'll check it out. :)

Also you can use modo mod player homebrew on psp for the same kind of files. :D
http://project2612.org/index.php

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm aware of that, but more people have computers than android phones, and is only on android from what i know.:mellow:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never heard of this one, i'll check it out. :)

Also you can use modo mod player homebrew on psp for the same kind of files. :D
http://project2612.org/index.php
I used GameMusicGear MX for that purpose on PSP. that was lovely.

Back on topic. I don't really buy music anymore. It's so easy to find everything on internet with a single google search :/

Reactions: Dionicio3
D

Deleted User

Music shouldn't be really paid tbh.
I know artist waste alot of time to create them but purchasing a small .mp3 file which will be pirated in 2 days is just, meh.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you windows users who HATE itunes, there is a spectacular alternative called "Copy trans manager" Its itunes but 420% more user friendly. Plus it allows you to copy any mp3 file and video to your device with ease. (cough* youtube2mp3 cough*)
OR, don't use apple products because they suck. :toot:

Last edited by Stephano,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Music released in physical form? Yes. Digital music? No. (Pretty much the same applies to games and movies, I just don't want to pay for digital contents.)

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I've never bought music, but I do subscribe to Google Play Music + YouTube Red, so I can listen to any song I want ad-free at any time. I suppose that counts as paying for music? I just don't see the point in buying individual albums anymore. Subscribe to a music streaming service (there's plenty of them out there) or just use YouTube. Buying individual albums seems like a waste of money to me, unless you really want to support the artist or something.

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically i do pay for spotify premium, but i'm really just paying for the ability to download the songs for offline play and no ads, so not really paying for the songs themselves. In any other scenario where i need a .mp3 or something, no i don't pay for them

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Us582RP.gif

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's something I like, I'll buy it. I try to support the artists I like, most songs can be bought for around a dollar, that's really not asking very much at all compared to how much money you spend daily on other crap.

Back in the day I used Napster when it was popular, different Gnutella clients like BearShare and LimeWire. Back then nobody (at least none of my peers as an early teenager) cared about music copyright. Most people never even thought about it, they didn't think that something as simple as recording a song off the radio could be considered theft.

Also used to use some sketchy sites to buy my music from, AllOfMP3, allTunes, mp3Sale.ru, MegaBoon. I figured I was paying for it, so it had to be legal at least to some degree. Some part of me wanted to believe that the money was going to the artists, but later I finally told myself who did I think I was kidding...

I still like to download and listen to mashups, most of which you can't legally buy. I also like to download music videos from YouTube, with all the different VEVO channels for different artists it's pretty easy to grab every popular music video a particular artist made. I like to play them full-screen on my living room television on shuffle. I would pay for them if I could, but the only places I've found to legitimately buy music videos are iTunes and Amazon, and I absolutely refuse to deal with DRM protection. Offer me legal, DRM-free MP4s and I'll be a loyal customer, until then, I'll download from YouTube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new