Do you make Music??

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I've done another quick cover of something. Random audio glitch in the middle is very annoying though...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqllAYOnW7A[/youtube]

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't compose from scratch, but I like to rearrange random stuff for fun, but not enough to even show it off. I just play in 3 ensembles for my school, 2 concert bands and 1 Jazz band, and I'm a beginner at the guitar. I wish I was good at making music though.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I play drum. I've almost finished my first year of lessons, and I'm not in a band (yet), and also not searching for one.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played guitar for five years, started out doing grunge/metal (eww), now it's just plain hardcore.
Stuff like Terror, Stick To Your Guns, and The Ghost Inside. None of that A Day To Remember nonsense they call hardcore nowadays.

4-leaf-clover

SHSL LUCKSTER :/
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm playing piano for 4 years now (since i had nothing better to do -_-) but still i like it to learn new songs everyday
smile.gif

and now my lil bro asks me to teach him how to play the piano -_- (IDK why)

x17th

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...I just started taking music theory lessons, and currently for my senior project at high school I'm gonna be arranging a sentimental song for the marching band I take a part of.

So I'm on the path of learning how to create music.

o...o

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
While I have posted here before, a LOT has happened since, and I've learned a lot of what to do and not do.

This next project was made with Otamata and largely randomizing a MIDI file entirely as a base. I then added on some strings, and got something I find quite tasteful to listen to. I do warn you though: It's 10 MB and almost 5 minutes.
GO GO GO!

Jasper07

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ace Faith said:
While I have posted here before, a LOT has happened since, and I've learned a lot of what to do and not do.

This next project was made with Otamata and largely randomizing a MIDI file entirely as a base. I then added on some strings, and got something I find quite tasteful to listen to. I do warn you though: It's 10 MB and almost 5 minutes.
GO GO GO!

Well I gotta say, it's not bad. You've got some serious skills right there.
I myself played piano for 8 years, but I sucked at it and quit. So yea that's my music career in short.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would love to make music :3 I'm also planning to buy a keyboard and learn it by my self ^^ I once had guitar lessons but in the 2 years I had it, I didn't learn a lot ^^ so I stopped. I only need some tips of getting started ^^ maybe by following some tutorials about reading music notes because I forgot it
tongue.gif
I think
unsure.gif
or maybe by using programs like garage band

EDIT: After the summer I'm going to do a education in Game Artist so it would be awesome if I could make Game music :3 that is really the kind music which inspired me to buy me a keyboard (in combination with Owl City :3)

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
*REVIVAL*
I made a short video introduction to Ends of The Earth 2, an RPG I played as a kid that got it's fame through the net, but never really got as big as it should've. It's a tribute to the story it once brought to me as a kid.

[youtube]uBYKICW7FcY[/youtube]

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I decided to Trock out tonight since Still Got LEgs by Chameleon Circuit was released. I covered a song by them called Teenage Rebel on my acoustic guitar. Here's the Soundcloud link
http://soundcloud.com/jamstruth/teenage-rebel-cover

Leave some comments on it and tell me what you think. I could be getting into TRock a bit more come September, some friends and I want to set a band up and considering calling ourselves "Universally Recognised Irresponsible Adults"

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la