• Total voters

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well I had 3 voices so far. My child voice, my teenage voice and my now adult voice. I also had to train myself to talk lighter because when I was younger I sounded like a basdrum when I spoke, I do sometimes still I talk with my stomach.

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
My voice sounds so deep but off at the same time while recording. IRL it sounds so much more child like. Idk it is hard to explain. Thankfully it is very rare that I have to listen to it.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
It's irrelevant if you like it of not - it's yours and you're stuck with it. Actors change their voice all the time so it's possible to change it if you need to, but if that's you're only worry in life, you don't know you're born.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy the sound of mine. It fits my personality pretty well (in recordings I mean)

Also my voice has hardly dropped through puberty so I can still hit some pretty high notes, and that's always fun

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't mind my voice, I neither love it or hate it. It's just my voice to me-
My friend that I skype with every week says she really likes it, especially when I'm explaining things to her.

GBCTEMP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's ok in my head and when I speak but, like others, I hate hearing recordings of my own voice. Whenever I do happen to listen to a recording of my voice I always think I sound slow in the head.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent