Do you like Super Mario RPG?

captain_obvious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished it the other day but didn't like it. The game doesn't do anything wrong but it didn't feel fun to play either. I'm not a fan of turn-based RPGs and never played it back in its day.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's fine, but I play it like Pokemon Diamond (as in Telefang) - was super cool when I was a kid but couldn't get far, now I'm enjoying it more but a couple days a season (that's when I bother with games nowadays) :P

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's fine, but I play it like Pokemon Diamond (as in Telefang) - was super cool when I was a kid but couldn't get far, now I'm enjoying it more but a couple days a season (that's when I bother with games nowadays) :P
I've heard of the infamous Telefang bootleg so I know whatcha talking about. :P

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time and Pokémon Black are one of my favourite RPGs for the DS so far.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I finished it the other day but didn't like it. The game doesn't do anything wrong but it didn't feel fun to play either. I'm not a fan of turn-based RPGs and never played it back in its day.
I get you, I don't play turn based RPGs generally either. I haven't ever played the original but might try out the remake just for curiosity's sake. I played some of the newest Paper Mario and enjoyed the story and exploration but got fed up of the stupid battles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle