Hacking Do you have Requests for custom banners?

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Paradox did it, now i can. I have tested my skills and it worked, i didn't damage my wii. I'd like just to take a minute and thank you deba94 for the most excellent guide on making banners.

So i'm taking requests. The service is to take the .wad have the banner of your choice, not make the banner.

So you must have a ready made banner (.JPG or .GIF please) which MUST be 590x332 and a link to the .wad (Homebrew wad)

It took me only 10 minutes so you won't need to wait long. I can only do homebrew custom banners right now, i havn't tried doing it for the virtual Console.

Please don't link to a VC .wad and request it, i won't do it and you will be breaking the gbatemp rules.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WAD Manager would be great. It would also be good for a wiibrator channel
rolleyes.gif

uberusmaximus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

crinz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Prime said:
So you must have a ready made banner (.JPG or .GIF please) which MUST be 590x332 and a link to the .wad (Homebrew wad)

im not going to request one but i extend my gratitude to the effort you are putting in. if only people would read the first post and provide bannerswe will all start benefitting from the channels

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heh, I'm glad I did something useful
tongue.gif

BTW Prime: If you are willing to inject some homebrew apps for them, inject them into my tetris channel. I have already edited the banner.brlyt so the signatures in the corner wont be there when the banner is changed
smile.gif
(the signatures for the tetris channel are made into the image, specifically for ease of use in the future
wink.gif
)

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was going to attempt a banner myself but if your offering
smile.gif

its really simple and shouldnt risk a brick because all i want is a guitar hero custom banner for my GH3 wii custom discs, i have around 5 now and i would like them to all have banners (same one for all would be fine, no need to number)

similar to the guitar hero style would be nice, with maybe a collage of lots of different bands. whichever you think would work well.

i look forward to your input
wink.gif

*edit* didnt realise this bit about me having my own banner lol

ill put it together on photoshop later and ill post it for you. is there anything else you need?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.