Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dialexio said:
I've ignored FarmVille since... forever. I just avoid installing Facebook apps whenever possible, so I guess I'm indifferent towards it.
Same goes for me, unless it's a cool app like Flixster Movies, I don't add anything.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never played Farmville personally, but I hate what it's done to my notices on facebook. Every five minutes I get sent a flower or some crap that one of the many people I know who does use it has given me as incentive to start playing. There was a point in my life where it got so ludicrous that every time I got sent an invite to Farmville, I'd send a message back with a picture of Chrono Trigger or some such with 'PLAY REAL GAMES' written in huge letters. People just waste away in front of these things. Like my friend Sian, who's currently level 129 on Dante's Inferno for Facebook. My friend Amelia actually got to that one before me. We both got sent a notice that she;d reached level 129, so Amelia posted on the link the words 'go get laid'.

Caligatio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
supersonic5000 said:
I used to play farmville and once I got to about level 27 I said to myslef, this is boring. So now I ignore it, although my parents are addicted.

Qouted for truth.
I used to, when I broke down my NDS
hate2.gif

When I got my DSi, I stopped again xD
yaynds.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I, on a personal level, don't care if you play Farmville or whatever the hell it's called just as long as you don't beg/flood the news feed with cries of help with your farm.
I suppose my friend can attest to this, seeing as his 10 year old sister "stole" $1000 from their mother's credit card this month to play those stupid Facebook games. They just found out today.

Kids, man. I swear.

beamquaker

Trophies
XP
Country
most of the face book games use more computer resource's than killing floor and guild wars running at the same time while converting a mkv to dvd . they suck badly and i hate face book

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't hate it at all, and I can definitely see the fun in it. But I just don't care about it, I got better things to do and have wasted enough time on FaceBook.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reminds me of the story of that stupid kid that spent loads of money on it. (Might have been £/$9,000 or something like that.)

dark ajax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I play it from time to time, my parents are addicted to it though, i mean, sure it can be entertaining some times but i don't see the reason to spend your money there and also it makes the internet connection slow as hell, i also prefer vampire wars...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did hate it until FrontierVille came along and made the Mrs hog that AS WELL.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've considered playing it multiple times...
Then I either went to newgrounds or watched some anime or played some good retail games.
Always something better to do than to play facebook games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.