Do you guys typically remember your dreams?

AtsuNii

AtsuNii's New Beginnings
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It depends, I can sometimes remember my dreams completely, sometimes a few pieces but most of the time it is in a way that I close my eyes to fall asleep and next thing I remember is opening up my eyes.

Reactions: IncredulousP

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have a few dreams that I remember so well. Some of them have been recurring nightmares.

I had a dream lately that I did remember when I woke up, and boy, I was depressed for two days. xD I found the love of my life. Aaaaand it was just a dream. It was one of those really vivid ones that you question when you wake up if they were real or not.

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few dreams that I remember so well. Some of them have been recurring nightmares.

I had a dream lately that I did remember when I woke up, and boy, I was depressed for two days. xD I found the love of my life. Aaaaand it was just a dream. It was one of those really vivid ones that you question when you wake up if they were real or not.
Ahh I have those too. You miss that person dearly when you wake up :sad:

Reactions: Issac

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It depends, I sleep like shit because I suffer from migraines and post nasal dripping (simple, yet terrible condition because it causes you apnea).

Soo.... I never dream. And when I do, I am so tired that I dream of falling unconscious to the floor at a suuuuper slow speed.

In other words, if you dream, thank the heavens that you can. I dream though, but only when I sleep more than two hours straight, that is like 2 times a year, and most of the time is something sexual :)

I forgot to answer the question, yes I remember, I always remember my dreams, that is why I know, I don't dream, or haven't these last 10 years.

Cheers.

Last edited by nashismo,

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Only the memorable ones. This can be from them being weird, exciting, funny, absolutely terrifying or heart-wrenching (Ones that toy with my hearts and emotions, give me everything I've wanted and then take it away). Usually the latter reasons are more memorable then the first few, and the memories can last for months. They do however fade eventually.
The dreams that aren't memorable (So most nights) are usually lost as soon as I wake up, sometimes I have the faint sense of a feeling or emotion but it quickly fades.

Last edited by Seriel,

qqq1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do remember a lot of my dreams. My dreams are also very vivid and real. I heard one time something you can never do in a dream is read a book. Well, a lot of times I know I'm dreaming so I grabbed a book. It was full of gibberish but there was stuff in it.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Only the memorable ones. This can be from them being weird, exciting, funny, absolutely terrifying or heart-wrenching (Ones that toy with my hearts and emotions, give me everything I've wanted and then take it away). Usually the latter reasons are more memorable then the first few, and the memories can last for months.
This so much...
I do remember a lot of my dreams. My dreams are also very vivid and real.
Especially for this reason.
I heard one time something you can never do in a dream is read a book. Well, a lot of times I know I'm dreaming so I grabbed a book. It was full of gibberish but there was stuff in it.
I was told the same about colours, but I can say with absolute confidence that I could read in my dreams. So much for making them feel way too real.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0