do you download music?

do you download music? illegally i mean.

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a big music fan... So no. Plus, my Privavte Tracker is games only. (And I do not want to use a Public again...)

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
The question is, who doesn't...?

It's as simple as you want music you download it
smile.gif

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
If there's something I want, then absolutely. There's little need for me to buy CD's since I listen almost exclusively to my iPod (be it on my computer, my car or on the go). I don't often download music though. My kind of music (mostly ska) isn't released so often anymore, so I there isn't much to get.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I download odd tracks or if a friend has an album I'm interested in I'll nab that off them. But if I'm interested in an artist enough to want a whole album and go out looking for it myself I usually buy it. Sites like Amazon and HMV that do those little 30-second clips of each track are brilliant, but when they don't cut it I'll download an album first and give it a listen or two to see if it's any good (artists love to explore their field, they often move albums in a completely different direction so just because you liked one doesn't automatically mean you'll like the next). What can I say, I like cover art and having those little cases stashed around my room
smile.gif

I don't pay for MP3s, rights management puts me off and downloading an album costs the same as buying the CD and ripping it yourself anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I havent finished watching it so no spoilers pls