Do we have any methods to play monster hunter tri with a gamecube controller?

Modular511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seen this project, was about all I could muster up on google sadly!

I am sorta new to all this, does anyone know if there are any ways to have the gamecube controller emulate a classic controller pro or otherwise??

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Modular511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can buy a cheap ralphnet wiimote adaper that will connect the gc controller to your wiimote and make it a classic controller for all wii games

https://www.raphnet-tech.com/products/gc_to_wiimote/index.php

They have SUPER slow shipping, I would be all about one of these if I didn't have to wait 4-8 weeks lol Do you by chance know if they have them in stock anywhere in North America? Also, How is the default mapping? Playing snes games with the gamecube controller is torture, Is the mapping any better with one of these?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They have SUPER slow shipping, I would be all about one of these if I didn't have to wait 4-8 weeks lol Do you by chance know if they have them in stock anywhere in North America? Also, How is the default mapping? Playing snes games with the gamecube controller is torture, Is the mapping any better with one of these?
mapping is one one, so yeah dpad is dapd but again you wanted a gc controller to play monster hunter, this way you get that and anything else is extra, try ebay or amazon to find them used maybe, i bought mine long ago i dont even know if they have it in stock.

the problem with hacking wii controls , is each game does their own controller code so you cant even have one hack that does this universally on usbloader gc and similars, each game needs a specific code, the only way to bypass this is using this addons that 3rd partys did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1