1. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

Canada
    You extrapolated a lot from that post. That member didn't insinuate they were better than you. They're discouraging cheating, and making the assumption that if you're wanting to cheat online, the reason must be a lack of skill.

I would agree. If it was single player, then it would be in playing around in the game to see what affects the game and the curiosity, and I love that. But then you're not looking for aim assist, you want things like moon jumping and no clipping. You'd want it to improve your aim - the only reason to do that is to down enemies faster. If you want this for single player, you got it. But if you want this for online, you're cheating, and ruining other people's playing experience. In this case, getting better at the game is a much better solution.

Stealphie likes this.
  2. kudofan

kudofan GBAtemp Regular

United States

Stealphie likes this.
  3. smf

smf GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    One of my most memorable games of Mario Kart Wii was when someone cheated by dropping loads of bombs straight after the race started. I quite enjoyed it.

Whether you are good or not at a game is irrelevant. Anyone who thinks it makes them important deserves to be pwnd.

Stealphie likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Aimbots, Exist, (BFV)