Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
FYI, this is the update that comes with Super Mario 3D Land. I think the only features are inviting friends to online games, and a change to the friends list that shows online friends first, and then everyone else after.

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
i hate you. its not out in the states still. please someone lock this.
the fuck is your problem, what the update isn't in the N.A. region yet [can't check don't have wifi], if it's true then their is no need to lock the thread this is an international board so because something in America yet doesn't mean you can bitch and ask for a thread to be locked

Reactions: 4 people

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FYI, this is the update that comes with Super Mario 3D Land. I think the only features are inviting friends to online games, and a change to the friends list that shows online friends first, and then everyone else after.
That's awesome! I thought it was just a software update to get the game to work.

I'm updating now! So excited.

Edit:

Yeah, not out in the U.S. yet.

I'm from the U.S. and I don't think it should be locked... there are tons of people from other countries here. Don't be selfish.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not a pointless thread. Not everyone checks that thread for updates. Some people aren't interested in making sure they know not to update so they can keep their flashcards operating.

Some people are more interested in Nintendo trying to block the cards, and what they do. It's more general.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 3 people

Metal Overlord

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://gbatemp.net/t...ashcarts-a-faq/
http://gbatemp.net/t...ilation-thread/
kinda hoping that people that have a 3DS would check threads like these two...see why i said this thread is pointless? one is in the hacking/homebrew forum and the other is in the games/content forum.

Edit: now that im on a real computer and not posting from my 3DS.

the fuck is your problem,
people like you that think you need to cuss to get a point across.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh man I wish you guys complaining would show up every time there is a big topic about a major game coming out for PS360. This board used to be about Nintendo handhelds so yes, having a whole new topic for every major firmware update is relevant. Yeah it's technical and boring but the option of ignoring it is still there. Can you imagine if all discussion of a new Wii firmware had to be tucked away into an old thread? ;)

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah it on the 3ds land mario game dang it I am getting this one christmas so I well wait to update but there is a downer netflix and hulu plus +
Dang it nintendo one or the other this is gonna be tuff to make up your mind LOL . (?)

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol