• I dont have a PSV but i got this error on other console

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, now i can activate my Vita, install adrenaline, but then when i want to use adrenaline with sd2vita (using ux0), i've got error c0-9255-41 when launching adrenaline ...

Last edited by MeteK,

Nekomaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I read somewhere that this activation issue affects my ability to access PSN at all, including transferring content from the PS3. If this is the case, does that mean I can no longer redeem codes on PSN in any way?

Unless you deinstall Enso/Henkaku and update to 3.65 of course. Or grab a second Vita for your legit :-D PSN operations / PS Plus. Myself I'm considering the glossy :-D red metallic for Persona Dancing Games in 2018 (or getting them for PS4 and playing via Remote Play, whatever comes cheaper) . Also there are many ports streamable to your Vita via Moonlight, for instance Danganronpa v3... Though this one you can get on Remote too...

Btw let me anwser my own questions. The Spanish MLTactivator.vpk works like a charm, no games nor saves lost, only trophies erased (personally I don't give a... because I was raised on Ninty :-p). You might need to reinstall Psp Bubbles separately if sth got deleted/corrupted. Both Adrenaline and ARK run again. So once again more games than free time to play them hahaha :-D Happy Ending :-)

Smythius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to 3.60 and restored my Vita in the process I de-activated it... I still had the act.dat, system.dreg, system.ireg, and myprofile.dat files so I saved them and managed to get adrenaline to install and work fine. I can also sign in to the PSN and it's MY account, I just can't DL anything from the PSN or xfer from my PS3 now. I still can't activate my Vita though. how do I use those files to restore my vita to re-activate it with my old act.dat file? I have tried the Vita Activator and the SSL Status says: Enabled but when trying to activate I get error, Invalid IDPS (you should be really scared) any suggestions or for the people who have managed to re-activate can you give some VERY detailed pointers plz?

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I updated to 3.60 and restored my Vita in the process I de-activated it... I still had the act.dat, system.dreg, system.ireg, and myprofile.dat files so I saved them and managed to get adrenaline to install and work fine. I can also sign in to the PSN and it's MY account, I just can't DL anything from the PSN or xfer from my PS3 now. I still can't activate my Vita though. how do I use those files to restore my vita to re-activate it with my old act.dat file? I have tried the Vita Activator and the SSL Status says: Enabled but when trying to activate I get error, Invalid IDPS (you should be really scared) any suggestions or for the people who have managed to re-activate can you give some VERY detailed pointers plz?

act.dat goes to tm0:npdrm/act.dat and both registry files to to vd0:registry and don't bother using any means of activation as they just simply won't work after sony patched it.

8bitRetro16bit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sony deserves it that vita is hacked, because WHY ON THE HOLY EARTH THEY CREATE SUCH SHITTY MEMORYCARDS.....EXPENSIVE AF... i mean.....100 Euro for 64GB....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the prototypes of the Vita had SD support.......FCK SNY
Preach. Sony is trying to hustle on customers who supported the PlayStation handhelds.

They really deserved it.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

sansnumen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Preach. Sony is trying to hustle on customers who supported the PlayStation handhelds.

They really deserved it.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Sony is just a greedy corporation after all. The PSP had overpriced M2 and Memory Stick Pro Duo, and the Vita had a proprietary microSD card. Methinks that they patented both technologies and tried to ream consumers with expensive memory. Since the Vita is still selling in Japan, I guess Sony reamed consumers in the end. We need RichDevX to release his Vita memory card adapter and we are golden.

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Sony is just a greedy corporation after all. The PSP had overpriced M2 and Memory Stick Pro Duo, and the Vita had a proprietary microSD card. Methinks that they patented both technologies and tried to ream consumers with expensive memory. Since the Vita is still selling in Japan, I guess Sony reamed consumers in the end. We need RichDevX to release his Vita memory card adapter and we are golden.

Fix the PSN issue and develop a proper game dumping tool.

lipanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i couldnt find my activation files for backup on my vita.. but i can sync trophies without any problem. is my vita is activated or not ?

sansnumen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i couldnt find my activation files for backup on my vita.. but i can sync trophies without any problem. is my vita is activated or not ?

Login to your PSN account on a PC as see if your Vita appears under game devices. If it's there, then probably yes it is activated. You are aware that you have to enable unsafe homebrew when running Henkaku to get Vitashell to show you all the system partitions, right?

lipanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Login to your PSN account on a PC as see if your Vita appears under game devices. If it's there, then probably yes it is activated. You are aware that you have to enable unsafe homebrew when running Henkaku to get Vitashell to show you all the system partitions, right?

thanks.. vita appeared on my device list. and unsafe homebrew is always enabled.. i got all the files except tm0:/npdrm/act.dat. the folder just empty. tried with both vitashell 1.61 and molecularshell 1.43

sansnumen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks.. vita appeared on my device list. and unsafe homebrew is always enabled.. i got all the files except tm0:/npdrm/act.dat. the folder just empty. tried with both vitashell 1.61 and molecularshell 1.43

That certainly is odd that act.dat is not in tm0. Is the file on ux0 by any change?

lipanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
That certainly is odd that act.dat is not in tm0. Is the file on ux0 by any change?

also none..that's weird right.. npdrm folder did not exists on other partitions.only in tm0.but it's empty.. trying to install adrenaline..hopefully it get through

an07her

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel really retarded.
Few days ago I was wondering what the activation option in settings does... Thought it's gonna show list of games when I click on DEACTIVATE.... well nothing happened, no information but today I realize I cannot download anything from PSN.

DO you think I deactivated my system? I'm still logged in PSN, but downloads throw error. Act.dat is still there. Is the error affecting everyone in 3.60?

an07her

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I guess that means mine is not deactivated then and error is for everyone. I feel more relieved now. Really stupid of me to play with system settings.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I cannot create ZRIF for NoPayStation then. I understood I need to download games from PSN and after install to get work.bin? Sorry for noob questions. Just back to my Vita.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I guess that means mine is not deactivated then and error is for everyone. I feel more relieved now. Really stupid of me to play with system settings.

So I cannot create ZRIF for NoPayStation then. I understood I need to download games from PSN and after install to get work.bin? Sorry for noob questions. Just back to my Vita.

Nah just wait until 25th December when CelesteBlue123 will release his bypass to activate PSVita and download games again

Reactions: cvskid

Z_Boy57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I purchased FFX HD remaster 6 days after $ony prevented not updated Vitas to download/activate on PSN and got the error E-80558325 after using the code and trying to download FFX-2...

So you say with this bypass (called ReNpDrm), I will be able to download games on PSN???

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I purchased FFX HD remaster 6 days after $ony prevented not updated Vitas to download/activate on PSN and got the error E-80558325 after using the code and trying to download FFX-2...

So you say with this bypass (called ReNpDrm), I will be able to download games on PSN???
Yeah with ReStore, my guess is that it works like pkgi , but i am not revita dev so idk

Reactions: Retinal_FAILURE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt