Hacking Do not buy from 0shippingzone

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I ordered a Supercard DSTwo from 0shippingzone on the 15th of October. They said it'd be 12-13 days for it to come in, it's been 15.

My friend ordered a Supercard DSTwo from ShopTemp (for $0.50 more) on the 19th (4 days after I ordered mine from 0shippingzone) & it came in yesterday.

----
10 days if you order from ShopTemp

15+ days if you order from 0shippingzone (Still haven't received it).

Price difference: $0.50 (fifty cents).

Time difference: between 5 and 10 days (Still haven't received mine, it's been 5+ days if I had of ordered from ShopTemp, will update when it comes in)

----

So in conclusion, buy from ShopTemp.

Supercard DSTwo

Acekard 2i

R4 Revolution

----

Ask if you have any questions or need any help.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought a 3in1 GBA size from 0shippingzone and it came eventually (waited 3 weeks). It is not a fraud. Everything shipped from Hong Kong is unpredictable and usually slow.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've bought plenty of things from 0shippingzone and never had a problem. On the odd occasion it's taken longer than expected but that's the way it goes when you order cheap and from China. Sometimes it's blinding, sometimes its sluggish.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you're in the US, pay the extra $1.55 and get it in 3 days from realhotstuff.com

shoptemp ($37.45)..$34.95 add the $2.50 for packaging and registered (=$37.45) airmail......2 weeks delivered
RHS...$39 free shipping includes tracking and packaging...3 days delivered

a $1.55 cent difference
and that don't even include the extra $1 shoptemp charge for flashing and update service

shoptemp's starting price is good but once all the little charges are added, the price goes up

like the acekard 2i
RHS sell it for $18 it includes the packaging and it's already updated , and you get it in 3 days
but if you buy shoptemp it's $15.99+$2 to update= $17.99 + $2.50 for the packaging, and it comes to $20.49, and you get it in 2 weeks

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
you're in the US, pay the extra $1.55 and get it in 3 days from realhotstuff.com

shoptemp ($37.45)..$34.95 add the $2.50 for packaging and registered (=$37.45) airmail......2 weeks delivered

a $1.55 cent difference
and that don't even include the extra $1 shoptemp charge for flashing and update service

The only thing I've ever heard about RealHotStuff is they sent out fake Acekard's for the first quarter of 2010.

0shippingzone's products have never given me any trouble, but they take much longer than usual to come in, in comparison to ordering from other places based in China.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
oshippingzone has never given me problems, at most i've waited is 2 weeks, the usual time to recieve a package from china.
We are getting close to Thanksgiving and X'mas. Which a lot of people will start buying things online where many are shipped from HK.

Bottom line is that HK shipping is slow and unpredictable. Wait for 5 weeks before filing complain.

NinjaMic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haloman800 said:
RoMee said:

a $1.55 cent difference

The only thing I've ever heard about RealHotStuff is they sent out fake Acekard's for the first quarter of 2010.
They dont send them out anymore and will replace any fakes

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cambridge_red said:
Get what you pay for, don't trash them cause they're cheaper. They provide a service and don't rip people off.

For two quarters I can get it a week sooner, and referral points. It's Sunday tomorrow so the earliest I can get it now is two days from now, bringing the total up to 17 days at the soonest.

EnigmaBlade

Trophies
XP
Country
I have never used that service before, but i assume its good! much prefer shoptemp
smile.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
0shippingzone is NOT a fraud and they probably use the same shipping services as Shoptemp.
they used to be gbatemp's sponsor!

however now if you want to support GBAtemp, you should choose shoptemp for your purchases
wink.gif

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have bought 5 acekard 2i flashcarts from 0shippingzone and all have come about same time 3-4 weeks.. deal with it douche

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my Super Card DSTWO from a place called NDS Card Sale, I love there service. I tried ordering one from ShopTEMP but it kept turning down my card, must be and error with the site since my card worked on NDS Card Sale's site just fine. Hell I ordered the card on thursday and it was sent for delivery on friday, man I can't wait to get my hands on this card...lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM