Homebrew Do i need a NTR Launcher to use a NTR Plugin?

leonkghunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im new to homebrew and stuff, but i want a plugin for one of my games, but the only plugins i can find are NTR plugins. and im running luma 10.3 what BootNTR does not support, is there a alternative or do i have to downgrade luma versions (if so please explain how)
btw here is the plugin i want if you need it https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-yo-kai-watch-blasters-ntr-plugin.517430/

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you ever try to put the plugin in luma/plugins/title id, go into rosalina and enable plugins (it's like the fourth or so in the list), then seeing if the plugin works? I think it's select while in game, though there may be a button press before that.

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Mate. I already told you. Use the fork of Luma that I linked you to in the other thread. It's compatible with bootntr.

leonkghunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mate. I already told you. Use the fork of Luma that I linked you to in the other thread. It's compatible with bootntr.
i didnt understand it well. where do i put the file and what does it do? from what i understand it makes bootntr compatable with incompatable Luma3ds versions, is that right?

leonkghunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did you ever try to put the plugin in luma/plugins/title id, go into rosalina and enable plugins (it's like the fourth or so in the list), then seeing if the plugin works? I think it's select while in game, though there may be a button press before that.
when i open luma menu, it says
take screenshot
change screen brightness
cheats (when i open it, it says no cheats found for GameID)
Process list
debugger options
system configuration
screen filters
miscellaneous options
power off
reboot
credits

leonkghunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it is. it's luma itself.
i swapped it, and its bringing me to the menu that opens when you hold select when booting, what do i do?

i swapped it, and its bringing me to the menu that opens when you hold select when booting, what do i do?
im just going to swap it back, dont wanna do whatever it could do.

it is. it's luma itself.
ok so now its showing, but when i enable it nothing happens.

u here?

Last edited by leonkghunt,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go into fbi, and under titles, check if the title id is the same one as it is on the sd card. I think plugins for ntr go in a plugins folder on the root of the sd card iirc.

leonkghunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, well you're not going to be able to use ntr then.
i've lost track of what one was what

im super close, i opened NTR launcher and it said success, then when i opened the game. my screen flashed green. but then it crashed :c

edit, it worked after i opened 3.6 instead of 3.2!!!

Last edited by leonkghunt,
Reactions: osaka35

CHVR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone give me a help here please? I’m facing the same problem OP had, except my screen doesn’t flash green when I open the game.

I’m running Luma 11.0 and NTR 3.6.

Game in question is Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission X.

I’m trying to make speedyrun’s plugin shared here to work so I can unlock all cards in the game. The plugin in question is a plg file so I’m not sure how it would work with the Luma3DS 3GX loader.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone give me a help here please? I’m facing the same problem OP had, except my screen doesn’t flash green when I open the game.

I’m running Luma 11.0 and NTR 3.6.

Game in question is Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission X.

I’m trying to make speedyrun’s plugin shared here to work so I can unlock all cards in the game. The plugin in question is a plg file so I’m not sure how it would work with the Luma3DS 3GX loader.
I'm not sure, luma can do ips etc. patches as well as romfs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative