Hacking Do I Need a GC Memory Card

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
wtf.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, you don't need a Gamecube Memory card... just beat the game the first time you play it. No need to save!

You could also use the demodulator x5000... yea, I know the x4000 is cheaper, but it's not reliable with Gamecube backups. Get the x5000, trust me, it's worth the extra money! You can even put your gamecube backups on the x5000, and they'll run with 100% compatibility, making the backup launcher pointless!

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w4aqar said:
AsosaYoung said:
And there is a tread for GC questions.

Whatever dude.

It's just people start treads without reading. Ive had the GC launcher since yesterday and I'm waiting until later on today before I get all the S**t I need to get my GC on. So I've been reading the treads and get all the information I need you should do the same.

Edit: PLEASE CLOSE THIS TREAD

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
No, you don't need a Gamecube Memory card... just beat the game the first time you play it. No need to save!

You could also use the demodulator x5000... yea, I know the x4000 is cheaper, but it's not reliable with Gamecube backups. Get the x5000, trust me, it's worth the extra money! You can even put your gamecube backups on the x5000, and they'll run with 100% compatibility, making the backup launcher pointless!

Great one Zidane!!! Where can i get this demodulator?! lol

w4aqar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsosaYoung said:
w4aqar said:
AsosaYoung said:
And there is a tread for GC questions.

Whatever dude.

It's just people start treads without reading. Ive had the GC launcher since yesterday and I'm waiting until later on today before I get all the S**t I need to get my GC on. So I've been reading the treads and get all the information I need you should do the same.

Edit: PLEASE CLOSE THIS TREAD

EDIT: SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Before someone makes a Thread called:
QUOTE said:
Do I Need a GC-Controller

Answer: Yes, you need one.

Come on...if you can write you can use the Search-Button or when you can write, you can also read..damm...again a moment where I think this place here should be called NoobTemp...they're taking over at GBATemp...
rolleyes.gif

Please close this Thread...

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK, so I've got the controller and the memory card. What else do I need to play GameCube games? Are the games themselves necessary, or can I just insert Super Mario Galaxy and hope Super Mario Sunshine is on the disc as well?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Like I said in another topic, the question isn't as stupid as you may think
The PS3 can emulate old PS1 and 2 cards on its hard drive. So people may have thought the wii could do the same thing for gamecube cards

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Maikel Steneker said:
OK, so I've got the controller and the memory card. What else do I need to play GameCube games? Are the games themselves necessary, or can I just insert Super Mario Galaxy and hope Super Mario Sunshine is on the disc as well?
Just put it in upside down, that should work

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
While we're on the topic of systems that need memory cards...

Do I need a PS2 memory card for my PS2? Or how about a PS1 memory card for my PS1? Dreamcast VMU for my Dreamcast? Do I really need a microSD card for my Acekard 2.1? Can you make a hack for my NES games that don't have saving abilbity to save now? (actual carts, not emu's/roms)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1