Hacking Do Fw updates install DLC content?

toxic9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi people on the scene!

I would like to have my question answered!
This is the second time happening ..

1- I always use my switch offline. I only went online to get fw updates. no ban until now.
2- I installed odyssey long time ago with the latest update of that time. no updates have been released. I passed the game 100%. 999moons, and 100% costumes etc...
3- When I installed the latest fw update (5.0.1 -> 6.2.0), somehow it installs the new costumes on odyssey, like zombie mario.

i'm sure these costumes were not included on the update I installed long time ago, since it was released for the halloween.
how is that possible? how is this installed on the game data content?

do you think the outfit in included on 6.2.0 firmware and not on the odyssey [UPD] ?

so, if i delete the game and install the base game + update, will I lose the outfits? (if they are not included on the update)

Thanks in advance.

4get9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My Mario Kart was updated by FW upgrade (1.6.0 in the FW 6.1)

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

jaysea

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have no idea how the zombie Mario got in your game. I installed the 6.2.0 update with Choi and redownloaded the 1.2.0 update. New outfits aren’t there. It seems like some kind of dlc from eshop. Though there is no dlc for Mario.
If anyone can explain?

jaysea

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm pretty sure they give you the mario odyssey costumes with a seprate server. You can get them even while banned.
I cannot seem to get them becuase i do not go online, but since there is no DLC for mario, I cannot install it either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)