Homebrew Do DS games work on [A9LH] Firmware?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monoken3
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,391
  • Replies Replies 3

Monoken3

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Oct 14, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
90
Country
United States
Hello, this is my first thread on this forum so I don't know where this should go. So I have few of my favorite ds games which I bought from local mom n pops store for few bucks just to have them in my collection. I was wondering if I can actually play 'em on my 3ds with a9lh firmware and luma cfw...I read some reddit comments about this not being possible and I need (flashcart?) or dump the cia with Decrypt9 from cartridge then install with fbi or just install from freeshop. I really want to play those old ds rpgs on my new 3ds is it possible?
 
Last edited by ,
1) Put cart in console
2) Launch cart from home screen

If you mean play "backups" of your carts, you'll need a flash cart, as there's currently no way to run DS games without one.
 

Site & Scene News