Do decent earbuds under $50 exist

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think out of the box. Look in other on-line stores.
Have you searched for prefered brand stores?
For instance, the SONY site has a store that offers specs, maybe you'd find what you want.

Also have in mind that two important dates are coming... Black Friday and Christmas.

One would think Black Friday offers nice discounts, but be aware that there's also a liquidation season where any store sells cheap leftover products.
And finally, Christmas that tends to rise the prices on everything.
Yeah that's true I'll most definitely keep an eye out for black Friday deals.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Agreed, KZ is honestly the best brand for quality cheap earbuds, they have no reason to sound so good and yet they do, I personally own the KZ ZSN PRO X's and they sound fantastic only costing me about £18 (~$20) they are a bit bright though for my liking but its nothing a simple bump on the low end with an EQ can fix...

If I where you I would buy any of the KZ IEM's listed on their amazon page like the ones mentioned above and then buy the KZ bluetooth adapter which will only cost you about $25, it is true they wont have any fancy features like ANC or touch controls but if you only care about audio quality, it's your best option.
Yup, it's actually insane, they sound so much better than they have any right to for the price. And detachable cables for that price too? Damn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)