Hacking DML not working, now Wii stops working ...

128MB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
after numerous tried with DML to get a gamecube working, my wii doesnt want to play anything anymore ...
cant load anything from usb, sd just gets me a black screen, and using a wii disc it wants to update my wii.

can someone please tell me how to reset my Wii to delete everything from DML so i can just play Wii games again?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dml should not effect anything in wii mode IIRC.

to remove dml just install offical MIOs, you might want to try rehacking your wii with modmii to fix any problems you may have now.

128MB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
got some games working now but they freeze after a few seconds, got through half a lap of mario kart

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you playing these wii games from disc or usb? if usb, your drive may be going to "sleep" mode, which you will need to undo.
If from disc, you really need to re-hack your wii CORRECTLY using ModMii, tell it its a virgin, use wizard mode, and please use a 2GB SD card to use for the hack.
I've read your other posts, so, you need to rethink / do whatever you've done to it.

128MB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ok redid my wii from scratch, format hdd, sd everything back to square one, then rehacked it and now it boots games like it should... very weird, i havent done anything in the last months except install dml...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1