DMC 3 Special Edition vs Sonic Adventure DX.

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by SilverWah, Jun 30, 2017.

?

Which game is better?

1. Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sonic Adventure

100.0%
  1. SilverWah
    OP

SilverWah Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2016
    Netherlands
    Which of the two games is the best? I have trouble choosing one because I only have €6.16 on my Steam Wallet.
    I already have DMC3 on PS2 but it doesn't work on my Slim PS2 and I only got to the first boss on my now broken Phat PS2. I also played Sonic Adventure DX before but that was with a pirated copy which I regret now.

2. petethepug

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    If you pirated the sonic whats the trouble honestly. Its a game from years back and you already pirated it I pirated Undertale when it came out and i'm glad I didn't buy it becuase it was pretty overrated imo :P ; DMC 3 might be a better choice since you only played through the first boss.

It really comes down to what you like. I would just flat out say and recommend Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, and Sonic DX since there is a summer sale on steam if you really wanted it. But its subjective from person to person.

3. Yepi69

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    As a huge fan of DMC, don't buy DMC3 for PC.
    Its terrible ass port and Capcom needs to revise DMC 3 the same way they did with Resident Evil 4.

4. Daggot

Daggot GBAtemp Fan

Aug 3, 2015
    United States
    DMC on PC is a bad port but it has the style switch mod. Just pirate it and mod it back into(somewhat) proper shape. It's broken as is.

5. SilverWah
    OP

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2016
    Netherlands
    I'm aware of the quality of the DMC3 port but mods should fix that. I bought Sonic Adventure anyway and installed BetterSADX with various other mods. It's really nice.
    But to be honest, I prefer DMC3 over SADX anyday.

6. ov3rkill

ov3rkill GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 10, 2009
    Australia
    in a cardboard box
    Can I change my vote? I didn't know DMC3 port for the PC sucks.
    I've played DMC3 on PS2 and it was fun.

Vote goes to Sonic then.

7. SilverWah
    OP

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2016
    Netherlands
    ov3rkill likes this.
  8. Raylight

Raylight Paranoid Temper

May 10, 2014
    United States
    Who wants to know?
    Sonic Adventure since fans are fixing it and its very close to the dc original now with Dreamcast Conversion. DC Character models are being worked on as we speak. last things to do are really transparency issues and Lighting Accuracy. but there are also enhancements being worked on like GC water effects that look better and longer draw distance.