Homebrew DLDI RC problems.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It is a command line tool and it requires parameters and a dldi file. Run it from a cmd prompt to see the parameters.
The kid is very young; I'm afraid he doesn't even know what command line, parameters or dldi files are. I guess someone will have to take him by the hand and walk him through the whole procedure, If not it will get lost on the way...

triste2.gif

Note: I'm kidding, lad. Don't get mad...:wink:

Last edited by Nikokaro,

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The kid is very young; I'm afraid he doesn't even know what command line, parameters or dldi files are. I guess someone will have to take him by the hand and walk him through the whole procedure, If not it will get lost on the way...

View attachment 272176

I'm surprised that there's anything modern that needs manual DLDI patching aside from DS programs that interact with GBA flashcarts.

Reactions: Nikokaro

Nikokaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm surprised that there's anything modern that needs manual DLDI patching
In fact there is nothing modern that uses it.
Actually, the guy had already asked elsewhere for help getting ScummVM, an old DOS adventure game emulator from 10 years ago or more, to work on DS.
In recent flashcarts it should work automatically, without manual patching, but personally I don't feel like checking...
:rofl2:

BubbasJEmulationDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In fact there is nothing modern that uses it.
Actually, the guy had already asked elsewhere for help getting ScummVM, an old DOS adventure game emulator from 10 years ago or more, to work on DS.
In recent flashcarts it should work automatically, without manual patching, but personally I don't feel like checking...
:rofl2:
what's with the laughing face, I have an older flash cart from a few years ago and it does have auto patching, but it isn't very reliable, so I have to manually patch things most of the time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 272176

I'm almost 14, and I know a lot about computers. I'm not that young.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is a command line tool and it requires parameters and a dldi file. Run it from a cmd prompt to see the parameters.
thanks I'll do that.

Reactions: Nikokaro

Nikokaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm almost 14, and I know a lot about computers. I'm not that young.
Of course. Then you know dos language. I'm happy with that.
Anyway, I was just kidding. I even specified it. Try to face the world with a smile...

bravura2.gif

Note: That laughing face was because I didn't want to check out how scummVM works in DS, out of laziness, as clearly written.

Last edited by Nikokaro,

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, DLDI Right-Click, haven't thought about that program in a while. Honestly, I doubt it works on Windows 7. I last used it on WinXP.

If you must manually DLDI patch something, you'll probably need to learn how to do it via the command-line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1